Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akaruy

Is the armistice ever going to end?

On 2020-05-08 at 7:14 PM, metalfiller said:

are there any news about Dark Sectors from devs?

Not anything concrete, friend. I believe a devstream in September briefly mentioned them. I'll see if I can find a timestamp.

I have a lot of hope for their return. Watching Evanz111 play in dark sector conflicts is actually what got me to download Warframe.Unfortunately, I never got to play them, but not eventually refining them would be such a missed opportunity. My guess is that it'll happen after they rework some more things, as they did with weapons, status, and stuff.

On 2020-05-15 at 8:48 AM, (PS4)Darth-Escar said:

I have a lot of hope for their return. Watching Evanz111 play in dark sector conflicts is actually what got me to download Warframe.Unfortunately, I never got to play them, but not eventually refining them would be such a missed opportunity. My guess is that it'll happen after they rework some more things, as they did with weapons, status, and stuff.

Yeah, it was a one of a kind, endgame experience that this game has been sorely lacking for years. Hopefully we can get them back soon.

On 2020-05-15 at 8:48 AM, (PS4)Darth-Escar said:

I remember seeing his videos on PvP in Warframe a long, long time ago. I wonder if he still makes PvP videos.

On 2020-05-19 at 3:39 AM, (XB1)TheLastDax said:

I remember seeing his videos on PvP in Warframe a long, long time ago. I wonder if he still makes PvP videos.

He does, just not about Warframe.

Hopefully one day we'll get a chance to try out the mode, Pretty sure theres quite a few people that would like to even if it's just to see what they were like.

9 hours ago, (XB1)Izaliths said:

Hopefully one day we'll get a chance to try out the mode, Pretty sure theres quite a few people that would like to even if it's just to see what they were like.

Exactly! The mode has so much potential and its really a shame DE has passed it up for so long.

On 2020-05-21 at 1:40 AM, (XB1)The Repo Man151 said:

Exactly! The mode has so much potential and its really a shame DE has passed it up for so long.

What concerned me the most is that de never really gave a solid answer as to why they removed the old rails. It was always vague and even misleading at times. Information sense then has been sparse too, though I think theyve mentioned it a few times on some devstreams.

On 2020-05-22 at 1:57 PM, (XB1)TheLastDax said:

What concerned me the most is that de never really gave a solid answer as to why they removed the old rails. It was always vague and even misleading at times. Information sense then has been sparse too, though I think theyve mentioned it a few times on some devstreams.

They have. I linked a timestamp of one a little bit earlier in the thread.

On 2020-05-09 at 1:14 AM, metalfiller said:

are there any news about Dark Sectors from devs?

Next to nothing. I hope they at least give an update on it, the research is still in dojo.