Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Universal Ripline for Parazon?

Kadesfy

Ok, we all know that Valkyr's Ripline is a bad warframe power, but we can't deny its mobility usefulness on some map areas. The parazon is a blade with a whip into it, why don't make use for it?

-You can move around more efficiently on bigger areas (just like Spiderman or the Vertical maneuvering equipment of Attack on Titan), instead of doing lots and lots of bullet jump, jump, roll, slides...

-The possibility of pulling to melee range and/or disable temporality some targets (aka Bombards and that annoying Nox).

-Ninjas use riplines, we are space ninjas, we may want to use riplines to move like ninjas... 😛

Some other points:

-That can be assigned for "Alt" key, for consoles we have RB then RT combination, (R1+R2 on PS4) available (maybe i'm wrong, fell free to correct me...).

-We can also have some ranged mercy executions for it.

Edited by Kadesfy

13 minutes ago, Kadesfy said:

Ok, we all know that Valkyr's Ripline is a bad warframe power, but we can't deny its mobility usefulness on some map areas. The parazon is a blade with a whip into it, why don't make use for it?

Lack of fast enought imput.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)gershwonder said:

we already have a parazon mod that grants +parkour on mercy kills. this would be kinda redundant

While can it be a little redundant in some mobility uses (like moving faster on the map while jumping around), a ripline affers a bit more mobility and combat options:

-You can move around more efficiently on bigger areas (just like Spiderman or the Vertical maneuvering equipment of Attack on Titan), instead of doing lots and lots of bullet jump, jump, roll, slides...

-The possibility of pulling to melee range and/or disable temporality some targets (aka Bombards and that annoying Nox).

-Ninjas use riplines, we are space ninjas, we may want to use riplines to move like ninjas... 😛

20 hours ago, keikogi said:

Maybe a exilus mod.for weapons without alt fire could work.

Tactical knife , att fires throw the parazon , on enemy hit pulls , on surface dash.

That can work, maybe a mod for the parazon itself, But the thought of having it integrated as a native mechanic just grows on me the more I think of it... (just like the sadnees of knowing that this will not come to the game, hahaha...)