Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Clem my Clem up.

Zahnny

Got the Quellor drop but it ended up that none of us paid attention to the ship. and failed the mission. No sooner than 5 seconds after seeing the BP we suddenly got a game over screen.

EDIT: Someone is probably going to complain that I rushed the mission or something, we got rid of all crewships and fighters, all we had was an asteroid base and commander base. Guess either turrets or ramsleds did us in.

Edited by Zahnny

43 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Got the Quellor drop but it ended up that none of us paid attention to the ship. and failed the mission. No sooner than 5 seconds after seeing the BP we suddenly got a game over screen.

EDIT: Someone is probably going to complain that I rushed the mission or something, we got rid of all crewships and fighters, all we had was an asteroid base and commander base. Guess either turrets or ramsleds did us in.

Apparently the asteroid base/galleon can launch missiles. Can't see em, they absolutely wreck your ship, but as long as you keep your distance, you're basically good. I find a nice hollow asteroid to park my railjack in before joining the rest of the team

I know, hindsight and all that, but try not to get any closer than 5k and maybe park behind an asteroid. Shipkiller bases kill ships (surprise, I know) and pretty much all of the map objective thingies frequently launch two ramsleds, whether you're there to protect the ship or not. They won't fire the ramsleds, however, if you don't get too close.