Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR9 Test made me stop playing

(NSW)ManicDevlin

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

ivara is possible but not al new players will have that frame.  As for skiajati ........ no new player is gonna have the quests done, the gear farmed, and such done to be able to do the quests to get umbra beat for the sword in question.  That's not a reasonable tactic.

They ai's field of vision is just higher then it should be for mr 9

You say that but I have seen MR 6's in sorties/they have the war within done, which means they can handle sacrifice as well.  It doesn't have to be ivara either, it can be any agile frame running enemy radar aura or mods that affect radar like enemy sense or vigilante pursuit.  

This was one of the most difficult and satisfying MR tests for me, but others have taken a fair bit of practice too. I like these stupid awful puzzles. They make achieving a new MR rank feel like an occasion. Much better than coming to MR 18 and it's like, here's a level 20 defense but with fewer enemies. Um. 

On 2019-12-22 at 11:33 PM, (NSW)ManicDevlin said:

I tried many times and watching all the videos none actually reflect what I am encountering in game. The entire test serves no purpose since there is no single mission requiring stealth with only melee. Not to mention none of the enemy AI actually detects you from so far and so easily. All of the sudden games clumsy AI becomes pro only in this test. 

The progression difficulty is stupid and I am not going to spend weeks memorizing every twist and turn. Either remove this test or I stop playing. Simple as that. The whole MR nonesense serves no purpose other than arbitrary time sink. 

I'm off to Witcher 3. 

Bye, maybe youre better of playing other games if the mr9 test gets you so angry

On 2019-12-22 at 10:33 PM, (NSW)ManicDevlin said:

I tried many times and watching all the videos none actually reflect what I am encountering in game. The entire test serves no purpose since there is no single mission requiring stealth with only melee. 

Spy Sorties Melee only 😉 
and also trying to do spy and not liking ranged weapons.