Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Zato exalted blade

i_Lex

Heyo,

I think it would be a good idea to be able to choose the Zato version of the exalted blade as a skin under the appearance tab of the exalted blade.

I have two fashion frame version, one with the helmet but not the skin and one with both;
I'm currently using the Zato helmet with the excalibut proto-armor skin, it looks pretty cool! However I'd also like to use the Zato exalted blade skin without the need to equip the skin on excalibur himself. 

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...
В 23.12.2019 в 00:59, i_Lex сказал:

Heyo,

I think it would be a good idea to be able to choose the Zato version of the exalted blade as a skin under the appearance tab of the exalted blade.

I have two fashion frame version, one with the helmet but not the skin and one with both;
I'm currently using the Zato helmet with the excalibut proto-armor skin, it looks pretty cool! However I'd also like to use the Zato exalted blade skin without the need to equip the skin on excalibur himself. 

I do believe what we should look at a bigger picture here: DE should allow all Exalted weapons to have their own skins, as well as give us an ability to create said skins in Tennogen!

• Like 2

В 16.01.2020 в 00:00, CopperBezel сказал:

Technically, at least Mesa's does - you can already use the Regulator skin for her Deluxe on her Prime skin.

Exactly. So why can't it be for all other frames with Exalted weapons?
Yah, sure, Ash has wrist blades, and Nezha has Chakram - but these are part of the skin, most of the time. So why can't we make skins for Exalted Weapons, either as part of overall alt skin(As in part of the whole package, like alt Helms are) and/or as a Separate Entity? Would be cool to have both options, gonna be honest here.