Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Sigma Mk III engines not adding speed.

Drazgoth

Just fabricated our new Sigma Mk III engines.  Installed them and they didn't increase the speed at all even though they are supposed to be +30 km/h.  Please fix this if it is a UI bug, or I just wasted a bunch of resources on them.

While making this post decided to try them out in free flight vs the basic engine.  I didn't notice any speed difference so it seems to not be a UI bug, but an actual bug with the engines.

Edited by Drazgoth

Yes is true. Sigma MK III has +30 Km/h speed but if i try to activate it it does nothing. I already have Lavan Mk I which add +8 Km/h and it tells me that added from 307 m/s ( is m/s or Km/h?) up to 347, but when i try to put Sigma MK III dropped to 307 whic is standard speed. I waited to collect all necessary material in order to make Sigma Mk III and i cannot use it...

I'm dealing with the same issue. Tested it out just now, and had the same results. My friend, while using the same Sigma Mk III engine, seems to be benefiting from the speed improvement, but I am not. It might not be affecting everyone. I put a lot of resources into an engine that is non-functional, and can't really use it on mission. Disappointing.