Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Restarting game resets flux energy value to without Huperflux

Liv.Somik

• 3 weeks later...

There's definitely something wrong with this. We'll look into it and try for a fast fix.  I think in the mean time you may be able to work around this problem by visiting the Avionics console before starting your mission to lock in that mod bonus

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

There's definitely something wrong with this. We'll look into it and try for a fast fix.  I think in the mean time you may be able to work around this problem by visiting the Avionics console before starting your mission to lock in that mod bonus

It is not restarting the game, it is simply leaving the dojo will caused this bug to be active.

If you refill all your flux in-mission or back in dojo, just simply leave the dojo, your flux capacity with revert to that of the numbers from the reactor, without the numbers from the avionics.

That is part 1 of the bug. Part 2 is as below...

So we start a mission by accessing our Railjack from our Orbiter, the flux capacity is obviously only those from the reactor, then when in-mission after using 1-2 Railjack power, the flux capacity will magically refilled to full as of including the numbers from the avionics. 

Railjack is indeed full of bugs... even more so if concerning Operator because of how transference is programmed, the code is messy I presume.

32 minutes ago, kyori said:

So we start a mission by accessing our Railjack from our Orbiter, the flux capacity is obviously only those from the reactor, then when in-mission after using 1-2 Railjack power, the flux capacity will magically refilled to full as of including the numbers from the avionics.  ...

Oh, that explains what just happened to me, I was wondering why my flux kept regenerating while I was solo'ing the veil. I thought maybe there was some passive I didn't know about or a component had a bonus of flux on kill or something.