Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Issue About Support.

InhumaneSlayer

I have been experiencing problems with inputting/removing my USB headset whilst playing Warframe.. I have to restart the game just so it'll pick up which audio device to listen/play on..

After submitting the bug-report 11 days ago. I have just read the following answer which the Support have basically told me:

you would still have to restart the game to re-enable the sound so unplugging your headset in game is simply not a good idea

Not even stating this case is gonna be forwarded to the development team.

Whereas, it'll be simpler to actually inform the development team about this problem.... It is not so hard to do the following:

adding a feature to the game which auto-detects input/removal of headphones? It's extremely inconvenient when I have to restart warframe JUST so I can have headphones on... Whereas multiple games have the ability to choose between inputs.

It's an absolute f*cking joke.

Sent a PM to Steve a while ago before resorting to the support desk. Message is not even read.

You mean someone sent hundreds of messages a day didn't get the chance to even read yours?

You know, you're not a special little snowflake, and you're not getting your way by whining to the forums.

your headsets are the joke 

Maybe so, but it's isolated to this game. Everything else works fine

QQ More.

This support is great. You're just PO'ed you didn't get your way.

The support is great? Hah.

11 Days just to be told something which helped to no extent

Previous tickets have taken longer to get resolved.. About 2 of my tickets have actually resolved a problem.

and, if it's a problem interrupting a gaming experience. It should be forwarded or even considered by the dev team.

Maybe so, but it's isolated to this game. Everything else works fine

The support is great? Hah.

11 Days just to be told something which helped to no extent

Previous tickets have taken longer to get resolved.. About 2 of my tickets have actually resolved a problem.

and, if it's a problem interrupting a gaming experience. It should be forwarded or even considered by the dev team.

It's not a problem at all. You can't hear something because you unplug your sound system. Sounds like YOUR fault at hand.

This isn't denying experience, and 11 days is not long, at ALL.

It's not a problem at all. You can't hear something because you unplug your sound system. Sounds like YOUR fault at hand.

This isn't denying experience, and 11 days is not long, at ALL.

Ocasionally crashes.. Doesn't give the option in the sound menu to change between my audio inputs... Get forced to restart the game.   Hmm.

Why don't you just... y'know... not unplug/plug in your headphones randomly throughout the game? If I knew there was something that, when I did it, the game stopped working in some sense AND it was something I could easily avoid... I'd just not do it. This is like complaining about getting wet when you take a shower. 

Why don't you just... y'know... not unplug/plug in your headphones randomly throughout the game? If I knew there was something that, when I did it, the game stopped working in some sense AND it was something I could easily avoid... I'd just not do it. This is like complaining about getting wet when you take a shower. 

Mid-game and the little ones which live in the house go to bed early, I switch to head phones... Quite simply, when they sleep.. Headphones, when they're awake... Normal speakers.. So yeah, not easily avoidable

Mid-game and the little ones which live in the house go to bed early, I switch to head phones... Quite simply, when they sleep.. Headphones, when they're awake... Normal speakers.. So yeah, not easily avoidable

Plan ahead? Or suck it up for the rest of that one mission?