Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why I’m Quitting Warframe

xXDeadsinxX

I’ve been playing Warframe off and on for 5 years now. I’ve been through a lot of the ups and downs of the game. However, over this past year I’ve taken more and more breaks especially since January of this year. I’ve genuinely just lost so much interest in the game, especially with the direction the game is heading. Whether it be the lich system, which isn’t really fleshed out well nor interesting enough, or even Railjack which doesn’t seem fun to me at all. I know I haven’t tried Railjack at all and it’s in the very early stages and all, but even so, the mechanics and gameplay doesn’t seem interesting enough for me.

Aside from those two systems, the game still has it’s major problems which keep lingering after all these years. Whether it be the rewards, no proper endgame, neglected mechanics or systems, no sustainable content and so much more. I know I may seem like I’m complaining or whining, which I’m not, it’s just my vision of Warframe is not the same as the developers, which is fine. Don’t get me wrong though, I still love Warframe, and the devs, and I really do want it to succeed, but I think it’s my time to quit Warframe at this point of time. I don’t know if I’ll come back but all I want to say is that through out all these 5 years, I’ve met a lot of amazing people in this community and you know who you are.

It’s been a fun ride, farewell and cheers. :highfive:

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Aside from those two systems, the game still has it’s major problems which keep lingering after all these years. Whether it be the rewards, no proper endgame, neglected mechanics or systems, no sustainable content and so much more. I know I may seem like I’m complaining or whining, which I’m not, it’s just my vision of Warframe is not the same as the developers, which is fine. Don’t get me wrong though, I still love Warframe, and the devs, and I really do want it to succeed, but I think it’s my time to quit Warframe at this point of time.

That's a very nice attitude to have towards it, I guess. Hopefully, you find another game to spend your time on, and good luck!

5 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Whether it be the rewards

All kinds of rewards I've seen in other games will be either discarded or dismantled into materials so what rewards you want?

no proper endgame

Railjack is something that resembles endgame, a content where you need to communicate and set roles

no sustainable content

What is sustainable content? Grind + RNG? You have Kuva weapons and railjack parts for that

7 hours ago, 844448 said:

All kinds of rewards I've seen in other games will be either discarded or dismantled into materials so what rewards you want?

Railjack is something that resembles endgame, a content where you need to communicate and set roles

What is sustainable content? Grind + RNG? You have Kuva weapons and railjack parts for that

I wonder what OP wants in the game oO

I wanted to say good bye to all the warframe players especially from xbox for your help and fun times. Right now am saying good bye to warframe after almost 2 yrs cause I can't walk the road where this game is leading to. This is not a complaint letter or me venting at all this is me saying thank you to warframe and all of you that play with me or help in game I had a wonderful time thx.