Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When You Have Everything, What Is There Left To Do In This Game?

Kato-san

Yes I know this is just a casual type game, but there must be something I can entertain my self with other then just wait a week for an update play the update for a couple days then wait for next weeks update and so on.

Or should I just accept the fact this game is not desinged to have any sort of end game to keep people playing?

If yah have any suggestions as to what to do let me know.

People reading this thread should consider that OP is 631 hours in.

Do you have every mod maxed out? that's all I have left after a few melee weapons and you've got 200 hours more than me so I can see that being accomplished.

Otherwise grind nightmare for transmutation and try and get those transmute-only mods. Maybe refer people to the game to get the referral mods. Make a second set of mods for your sentinel which are all maxed and can be used with your primary and secondary both on.

Try to dominate in conclave if you haven't. They're adding PvP leaderboards so you could get to the #1 spot if you grind it out right now.

Build a bunch of detonites and fieldrons in preparation for new clan tech

I don't know. I'm running out of things to do too. Forums are endgame.

Also it's nice to see you got unbanned. :)

Edited by VegetableBasket

If you've actually unlocked everything in the game? There's seriously nothing left for you to strive for. That's it. That's the type of game it is. You could always wait for a new update and try to unlock the new stuff a little slower this time.. Or you could try to invite new friends to the game and start a new account to play with them from begin to end? But other than that, you did it. You climbed the whole mountain. Congrats.

Yes I know this is just a casual type game, but there must be something I can entertain my self with other then just wait a week for an update play the update for a couple days then wait for next weeks update and so on.

Or should I just accept the fact this game is not desinged to have any sort of end game to keep people playing?

do you  truely have everything? thats the 1st question.

People reading this thread should consider that OP is 631 hours in.

Do you have every mod maxed out? that's all I have left after a few melee weapons and you've got 200 hours more than me so I can see that being accomplished.

Otherwise grind nightmare for transmutation and try and get those transmute-only mods. Maybe refer people to the game to get the referral mods. Make a second set of mods for your sentinel which are all maxed and can be used with your primary and secondary both on.

Try to dominate in conclave if you haven't. They're adding PvP leaderboards so you could get to the #1 spot if you grind it out right now.

Build a bunch of detonites and fieldrons in preparation for new clan tech

I don't know. I'm running out of things to do too. Forums are endgame.

Also it's nice to see you got unbanned. :)

whos op? o>O

im 7 weapons / frames from mastery rank 13.  the push to finish everything in this game has kept me busy.  once our clan research is done, ill have the new clan rifle and there will be nothing for me as far as mastery goes.  ill start to work on finish maxing my sentinel mods and farming the few new mods that i dont have yet.  

if i finish all that, then its break time.  theres nothing wrong with taking a break and playing another f2p game while you wait for the next update.  i do this all the time.

Build your own dojo and decorate the hell out of it. I may not have everything... Almost do.. but I mostly spend my time decorating like crazy on the dojo. Takes a lot of work to have fun doing that.

soccer players have the skills and the body necessary to play soccer, yet they play the same game over and over again every season

another way to look at it is from the point of view of the game "tic tac toe"

lettuce also take a look at "pong"

"space invaders"?

I simply play a game to play the game

if you're caught up in achieving things, then why bother when you're just going to stop once you've achieved everything?

all that time, wasted

not only is this a way to look at a game, but also a way to look at life

my opinion

Edited by Guest

If you've actually unlocked everything in the game? There's seriously nothing left for you to strive for. That's it. That's the type of game it is. You could always wait for a new update and try to unlock the new stuff a little slower this time.. Or you could try to invite new friends to the game and start a new account to play with them from begin to end? But other than that, you did it. You climbed the whole mountain. Congrats.

correction

that is what all games are

mountains that are there to be climbed should we so choose

life is also a game

we could very well be without it

but then again where would we be without it?

a question answered there within itself

be helpful to others in mobile and bring a NUKER to spam ult which helps makes us leecher lv faster and we return the favor once we done (well im almost done anyways got all market gear done now just making sure on alert gear then i finally gonna try and get the primes)