Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Idea - The Weapon Master

gaurdianaq

The Weapon Master (placeholder name till someone can come up with one better)

150 Shield

150 Health

150 Armor

Sprint Speed 1.25
Energy Zero

Trading abilities for increased physical power the weapon master has incredible physical prowess on the battlefield. Combining high defenses with high speed the weapon master relies soley on his weapons and skill on the battlefield to decimate his enemies.

So my idea was for a warframe that focused solely on using his weapons and had no abilities. To make up for this he has the highest base stats in everything. I was also thinking maybe he'd come in with some form of built in ammo mutation that would apply to whatever weapon he was wielding?

I thought it seemed like a unique idea. Thoughts? Over Powered? Under Powered?

Edited by gaurdianaq

too OP or not too OP

that's the question...

DON'T GIVE A CARE HERE :P

i wanna make his skill :D (you can make him have 150 energy if you like :D)

1st: increase armor for all team

2nd: invulnerable but cannot move ether, can activate/deactivated anytime even when suffer from knock-down, last for 5/10/12/15 second

3rd: Dramatically increase range (10/20/30/60) and accuracy (20/25/50/75) for himself 

4th: clone himself ( stack up 0/1/2/3 time)

P,s: i think his name can be Bellum, which mean "Fight" in Latin

Edited by Doforcash

The Weapon Master (placeholder name till someone can come up with one better)

150 Shield

150 Health

150 Armor

Sprint Speed 1.25

Energy Zero

Trading abilities for increased physical power the weapon master has incredible physical prowess on the battlefield. Combining high defenses with high speed the weapon master relies soley on his weapons and skill on the battlefield to decimate his enemies.

So my idea was for a warframe that focused solely on using his weapons and had no abilities. To make up for this he has the highest base stats in everything. I was also thinking maybe he'd come in with some form of built in ammo mutation that would apply to whatever weapon he was wielding?

I thought it seemed like a unique idea. Thoughts? Over Powered? Under Powered?

be nice  to have a melee warframe like the berserker or something.

it seems interesting.

2nd: invulnerable but cannot move ether, can activate/deactivated anytime even when suffer from knock-down, last for 5/10/12/15 second

4th: clone himself ( stack up 0/1/2/3 time)

So, Armor Lock and Hologram. I'm beginning to think this is the Tenno rendition of John-117. +1

Since this is probably to be moved anyways.

And trust me, once this gets moved to Fan Concepts the thread will instantly die... (It's below even Off-topic)

I'd like to say this:

While I may look like an &#!,

Taking Rhino, Throwing on a Vanguard Helmet and Using his ability slots for other Statistical mods...

That's pretty much exactly what you're asking for.

Some people even legitimately build like this because that's the play style they want.

However Iron Skin is left on for obvious reasons.

Just ask someone for their Iron Skin only Rhino build.

It's really effective.

Since this is probably to be moved anyways.

And trust me, once this gets moved to Fan Concepts the thread will instantly die... (It's below even Off-topic)

I'd like to say this:

While I may look like an &#!,

Taking Rhino, Throwing on a Vanguard Helmet and Using his ability slots for other Statistical mods...

That's pretty much exactly what you're asking for.

Some people even legitimately build like this because that's the play style they want.

However Iron Skin is left on for obvious reasons.

Just ask someone for their Iron Skin only Rhino build.

It's really effective.

Sounds pretty much like what I got now lol

You make a good point though... I use vanguard rhino helmet, and pretty much the only abilities I use are iron skin and rhino stomp (and rarely at that)