Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hopefully someone understands what I mean

(XBOX)BunyAnimator

I wish I had a mic, or at least a voice to discuss topics I wish DE or just the warframe community would recognize.

- 12 hour redundant no rush Railjack part wait times, that, if DE wanted to make a profit or something, could've been rushed with platinum, or preferably remove it entirely. Because I hate waiting half a freaking day to have just 1 part of a 6 part long ship that everyone else can do end game things with but me, an mr23, can't because it's boring and not fun at all.

- Insulting Ayatan scultpures STILL in the Sorties, even after beating the most difficult 3rd mission I've done for a long time, a Lua Disruption with an augmented shield modifier, I can't express how receiving a scultpure was so infuriating. Basically a useless object for someone who doesn't need to grind for endo at all, considering the hundreds I've gotten since they were introduced. Why? Why is that my reward after failing so many times? Having several host migrations upon Excalibur Umbra Hosts being too embarrassed to help kill the demolyst, or freaking demolyst bursas that HEAL THEMSELVES?? Has no one been persistent on changing the rewards in the sortie to suit people to keep playing the game and not feel like a gut punch for all one's efforts?

- Why isn't there a way to get prebuilt forma? 12 hours...for ONE. Having to do relic missions all the time to farm blueprints for freaking forma. And my friends often laugh at how empty my forma piggy bank is, when they often have double digits on any given day, from not playing the game as often as I do. I don't like farming for platinum that I could use on vital grindier resources or a new deluxe skin rather than something that allows me to actually play and level up my gear. 
No one probably cares what I think. I just want to find similar people dedicated to making the game feel less aggravating, and more rewarding.

• Like 1

1. Timegating is used to make sure people don't rush/burnout on the content

2. There are people that are happy to receive an ayatan sculpture.
Sure it sucks to receive something you don't about after a time consuming and tedious sortie, but to demand DE remove it simply because YOU don't want it is unfair to those that do.

3. Prebuilt forma are a rare reward for
getting the 3rd cache in earth sabotage (0.5%)
Rare and Reinforced orokin storage containers in OD, Void, Lua
Music puzzle in Lua

Edited by BaIthazar

21 minutes ago, (XB1)Jakimw25 said:

- 12 hour redundant no rush Railjack part wait times, that, if DE wanted to make a profit or something, could've been rushed with platinum, or preferably remove it entirely. Because I hate waiting half a freaking day to have just 1 part of a 6 part long ship that everyone else can do end game things with but me, an mr23, can't because it's boring and not fun at all.

I will never understand why people whine about a wait time. There is so many other things you can do in the time you're waiting for the timegates each thing has that it just doesn't make any sense. Other games if its such a problem, start it when your asleep or about to go to work. hurr durr let me cry cause i'm impatient when you've had the entire time since rising tides to start building. 

Edited by HaxosawrusRex

11 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Honestly the 12 hour wait times weren’t that bad when Empyrean wasn’t even out yet. Like seriously, what’s the point of rushing if you can’t even use it?

Indeed, but now that it IS out, the fact people have to either pray they can run into a public group or get a recruit chat one or have a friend if they want to get into deeper railjack runs leads to an annoyance. Which is further annoyance since i do not recall if people can even build any of the salvage parts until they own the railjack. Since i would like to think the consoles are unavail outside of access intrinstics at the profile section on the orbiter.

Which does not also help i cannot seem to see any stand-alone inventory to see your weapon/railjack parts which apparently have a LIMIT also on the inventory size, which means it can be extremely frustrating to manage parts and being forced to dump large amounts of plat without knowing how many empty slots you have or being unable to scrap vanilla parts after getting better grade parts to bring up room. Ultimately, it leads to a mess where it could be summed up as you have next to no access to the resources involved in railjack, until you went thru the 72+ hour slog to build one.

It would of been fine if it was 24 or even 48 hours and we could work on getting the other parts while we wait on the initial parts, but forced into a sequential chain we cannot rush is annoyance incarnate.

Ayatans give Endo.

And we get 4k Endo from Sortie also, An Anasa requires 2 amber stars and 2 cyan stars, which unless you pick up alot of those or spam the heck out of arbitations or the now conviently placed in `kuva lich relics`, you would still get a value of endo way worst then that 4k pile. Which you cannot even use the market sale excuse...

Because honestly justifying the value of goods thru selling it with plat is still a b.s. excuse just as the `Its Just Cosmetic` excuse some groups will pull to try and shut down the argument without giving proper reasoning to back everything.

In the case of Sorties, most of the rewards are extremely lack-luster and needs to get both thinned out and buffed in values, but going over those seem to get ignored so i will try to avoid elaborating on that part, except the fact that Anasa statues should just be put into arbitations and the Endo value needs to be buffed to around 6k to 8k.

Market has prebuilt forma

Because we spend platinum to skip the value, honestly the whole 24 hour wait with no multi-que the same item is another frustrating element of warframe that needs to get updated. I would rather be able to be limited to only can craft 3 things at a time but can craft the same items, 3 times, at the same time. Since outside of building new warframes and weapons and people cheesing out inventory slot space requirements, by leaving items in the foundry, It honestly serves little purpose on why we can`t do something like multi-que forma or setup a AUTO builder so the foundry will build multiple forma over time and then just mail it to us or prompt us it was done. So we do not need to go back every 24 hours to start the next one. Which trust me, When you have 50+ forma bp stocked, Its a very tiresome endeavor since its going to take me nearly 2 months till i cleaned out all those BP items. When it can take between 3 to 5 forma on any weapon or warframe i want that forma on.

4 hours ago, Avienas said:

Indeed, but now that it IS out, the fact people have to either pray they can run into a public group or get a recruit chat one or have a friend if they want to get into deeper railjack runs leads to an annoyance. Which is further annoyance since i do not recall if people can even build any of the salvage parts until they own the railjack. Since i would like to think the consoles are unavail outside of access intrinstics at the profile section on the orbiter.

Which does not also help i cannot seem to see any stand-alone inventory to see your weapon/railjack parts which apparently have a LIMIT also on the inventory size, which means it can be extremely frustrating to manage parts and being forced to dump large amounts of plat without knowing how many empty slots you have or being unable to scrap vanilla parts after getting better grade parts to bring up room. Ultimately, it leads to a mess where it could be summed up as you have next to no access to the resources involved in railjack, until you went thru the 72+ hour slog to build one.

It would of been fine if it was 24 or even 48 hours and we could work on getting the other parts while we wait on the initial parts, but forced into a sequential chain we cannot rush is annoyance incarnate.

And we get 4k Endo from Sortie also, An Anasa requires 2 amber stars and 2 cyan stars, which unless you pick up alot of those or spam the heck out of arbitations or the now conviently placed in `kuva lich relics`, you would still get a value of endo way worst then that 4k pile. Which you cannot even use the market sale excuse...

Because honestly justifying the value of goods thru selling it with plat is still a b.s. excuse just as the `Its Just Cosmetic` excuse some groups will pull to try and shut down the argument without giving proper reasoning to back everything.

In the case of Sorties, most of the rewards are extremely lack-luster and needs to get both thinned out and buffed in values, but going over those seem to get ignored so i will try to avoid elaborating on that part, except the fact that Anasa statues should just be put into arbitations and the Endo value needs to be buffed to around 6k to 8k.

Because we spend platinum to skip the value, honestly the whole 24 hour wait with no multi-que the same item is another frustrating element of warframe that needs to get updated. I would rather be able to be limited to only can craft 3 things at a time but can craft the same items, 3 times, at the same time. Since outside of building new warframes and weapons and people cheesing out inventory slot space requirements, by leaving items in the foundry, It honestly serves little purpose on why we can`t do something like multi-que forma or setup a AUTO builder so the foundry will build multiple forma over time and then just mail it to us or prompt us it was done. So we do not need to go back every 24 hours to start the next one. Which trust me, When you have 50+ forma bp stocked, Its a very tiresome endeavor since its going to take me nearly 2 months till i cleaned out all those BP items. When it can take between 3 to 5 forma on any weapon or warframe i want that forma on.

So you do agree with what I said? I'm not the only one with not a lot of things to do in warframe right? Who also hates waiting for things to do? And hates sculptures? I get it. It gives endo. I have over 80k endo...which makes it essentially fodder decor to me.

5 hours ago, BaIthazar said:

1. Timegating is used to make sure people don't rush/burnout on the content

2. There are people that are happy to receive an ayatan sculpture.
Sure it sucks to receive something you don't about after a time consuming and tedious sortie, but to demand DE remove it simply because YOU don't want it is unfair to those that do.

3. Prebuilt forma are a rare reward for
getting the 3rd cache in earth sabotage (0.5%)
Rare and Reinforced orokin storage containers in OD, Void, Lua
Music puzzle in Lua

1. So you think 12 hours per part in a 6 part set when you don't have a lot of free time to grind your butt off just to farm freaking 15 argon crystals is a great way to spend my time? I come to play new content but the fact that I can't until I give up whatever it is I want to do and I'm basically forced to wait 72 total hours, not including the time it takes for me to gain all the resources I need, just to play this update I've been anticipating since it was announced. 12 hours. Think about it. No rush whatsoever. I have to w a i t for things. I would rather play the game instead of wait for things. That's no fun. It's a chore. 

2. Name one person who would prefer endo over gaining a riven mod, a resource booster, a legendary core, actual endo, freaking kuva, rather than a statue? I'm not speaking only for myself. My friends who play this game, people in my squad who endure the pain of sortie missions to the end, just to be let down because some people think a statue is more 'loot=worthy' than something actually rewarding. I know a lot of people who'd rather sell their thousands of mods to get equivalent endo to a sculpture than actually recieve one from roughly 30 minutes of rng based sorties. I'm not saying this for my sake, I'm saying this for those who leave immediately after completing a rough sortie to spam "UGHHHH" or "FFS" or even "I hate this ****ing game" after they see Ayatan Sculpture as their reward. It's frustrating and doesn't feel rewarding to the player. You know, unless you're one who loves hoarding the same item in random parts of your ship because that r e a l l y makes someone want to log in again. Not to progress in the game. But to add to their stockpile.

3. Do you even realize what you said? Restarting the same mission on lua to get the right tileset...hoping rng gives me a rare container when I could be doing literally anything else, freaking 0.5 percent chance of dropping from a reward...are you kidding me? Oh yeah that's fair. That's reasonable answer. There's p l e n t y of ways to get prebuilt forma. Just look at the mission with the lowest possible chance of dropping one, and you'll stop complaining. As if that solves the problem. I'm saying that there should be a guaranteed source of prebuilt forma that you wouldn't grog at. Arbitration, for example, would be a great way to earn maybe 1x to 3x forma after such rotation. A reward for those that go past 10 minutes, or try to do endless. Why on earth would I bet my chances on doing the same repetitive mission over and over again to get o n e forma, when there should be a way to get it in game, ready to polarize anything, without the restraints of terrible drop chance? How is that logical at all? Or would waiting 12 or 24 hours for forma be a 'fantastic way to prevent players from rushing into improving their builds, or better yet, leveling up literally anything'? You know what? Let me just waste platinum on buying them from the market, or rushing blueprints. There. Problem solved, right?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, (XB1)BunyAnimator said:

So you do agree with what I said? I'm not the only one with not a lot of things to do in warframe right? Who also hates waiting for things to do? And hates sculptures? I get it. It gives endo. I have over 80k endo...which makes it essentially fodder decor to me.

Pretty much, i just tend to be overloaded with critism for a game i like too much, where i do not want it to die in a dumpster fire. Rather it be one of those games that actually finishes its story, instead of the developers having to abandon ship and quickly mash up some abrupt final boss fight bit likely in a horrible way before closing out the game less then a year after that.

Granted i do not mind the waiting that heavily, Its just when most of the stuff i could be focused on during the wait, is in very terrible design states. Which i do not like to have to frequent market chat more then once a week, just to avoid bug-fests/ridiculously-bad-grindie-systems, while also still having to frequent it to make enough plat for those same trades.

• There is a reason i stopped doing nightwave after i hit rank 30 (Also why i am pissed why d.e. thought it was a good idea to make intermissions rank 30 AND put copies of previous cosmetics without giving a option B in those same slots for a huge amount of CREDs instead).
  • There is a reason i stopped doing sortie after so long, Not even RANDOM Riven mods(Which honestly is a triple random between drop rate, what challenge it has and what weapon it could be) or 3 day boosters are worth doing those on a daily basis.
  • There is a reason i stopped doing Eidolons after i got like 97% of the focus skills fully unlocked and own Arcanes Aegis/Barrier/Grace/Energize, max ranked.

And it pretty much sums up to: No real reason exists to do them anymore for continuing doing them on daily or multiple ties a day, sort of basis. Except getting what would amount as paultry value goods i already have millions of OR i have to enjoy trying to roll that 1 on a 100 sized dice, atleast 20+ times in a row and i have to wait 2 hours to attempt it again.

Edited by Avienas
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, (XB1)BunyAnimator said:

- 12 hour redundant no rush Railjack part wait times

I agree. Where is rush? Before Empyrean, being unable to rush was kind of ok. Nothing to do after Railjack was complete. Now that Empyrean is here, building Railjack is very annoying to players that are late, and want to use their own Railjack for Empyrean.

- Insulting Ayatan scultpures STILL in the Sorties

Sortie and trade with other players are the only way to get Anasa Sculptures. Other ways to get Sculptures like Maroo weekly and a rare random location in map, are never Anasa sculpture.

There was this problem. https://forums.warframe.com/topic/778102-but-how-to-scan-an-anasa-sculpture/
Old update 20.2.3 says "Removed the Anasa Ayatan Sculpture from the Codex because currently there is no way to scan it."

Other sortie rewards like Endo and Kuva are now questionable, there are now plenty of ways to get Endo and Kuva.

- Why isn't there a way to get prebuilt forma?

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Forma#Acquisition

There are plenty of ways to get pre-built Forma, but most of them are very rare.

The best way I got hundreds of pre-built Forma was the Plague Star event. If and when the event comes again, just run it over and over again with 4 Eidolon Phylaxis and 4 infested catalyst inserted into mixer for 3000 standing, then spend 3000 standing for 1 pre-built forma. No randomizer to get Forma this way, just repeat the Plague Star again and again when the event shows up.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Ayatans give Endo.

Honestly the Ayatan should stay...the 4k raw endo on the other hand is superfluous while the Ayatan is on the same drop list.

My heart always sinks when I see the endo drop...at least I can sell the Ayatan to people who go through endo like crazy.

4 hours ago, sam686 said:

I agree. Where is rush? Before Empyrean, being unable to rush was kind of ok. Nothing to do after Railjack was complete. Now that Empyrean is here, building Railjack is very annoying to players that are late, and want to use their own Railjack for Empyrean.

Sortie and trade with other players are the only way to get Anasa Sculptures. Other ways to get Sculptures like Maroo weekly and a rare random location in map, are never Anasa sculpture.

There was this problem. https://forums.warframe.com/topic/778102-but-how-to-scan-an-anasa-sculpture/
Old update 20.2.3 says "Removed the Anasa Ayatan Sculpture from the Codex because currently there is no way to scan it."

Other sortie rewards like Endo and Kuva are now questionable, there are now plenty of ways to get Endo and Kuva.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Forma#Acquisition

There are plenty of ways to get pre-built Forma, but most of them are very rare.

The best way I got hundreds of pre-built Forma was the Plague Star event. If and when the event comes again, just run it over and over again with 4 Eidolon Phylaxis and 4 infested catalyst inserted into mixer for 3000 standing, then spend 3000 standing for 1 pre-built forma. No randomizer to get Forma this way, just repeat the Plague Star again and again when the event shows up.

Plague Star!! I honestly forgot about that. Omg I always used my standing for plague star for lots of prebuilt forma. It just sucks that other than that it's nearly impossible.

3 hours ago, Aldain said:

Honestly the Ayatan should stay...the 4k raw endo on the other hand is superfluous while the Ayatan is on the same drop list.

My heart always sinks when I see the endo drop...at least I can sell the Ayatan to people who go through endo like crazy.

Yeah, yeah you got a point there. I prefer to have flat out endo, since selling sculptures usually requires me to have them fully slotted, and sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. But they really only go for 5p each, even fully slotted, and some traders even require a full trade. So instead of the hassle, I prefer flat out endo I don't need to worry much about. But from your perspective, I get what you mean.