Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Over 100% status chance

G0D5peed

Awhile ago Reb tweeted asking what we as players would be interested in happening when a weapon hit over 100% status. There were several interesting responses. From AoE effects, elemental dmg bonuses. To amplified status effects. 
However nothing has been said in any of the four streams since. I imagine the question was brought to her attention by the death of condition overload, the ever growing Rise of status chances dimensioning returns, and leftover status rework talk. 

DE if someone reads this could this be addressed or at least talk about on the forum or a stream please. 

• Like 1

I've been working on a proposal that statuses stack in their effect.

Simplified version.. magnetic does the shield thing as now..
more magnetic starts to steal shields or something..
more still, grows an expanding magnetic field,
etc.

Like Toxin damage.. You ever put so much toxin in something, they're more toxin than body mass?
You'd think that might just impair their precision and focus a little..

100+% status with evolving effects would be Excellent,
and take the mundane bullet sponge presentation of our combat for a ride.

47 minutes ago, kwlingo said:

This is exactly what Condition Overload does. Yes this would be nice on primary and secondary also

Not necessarily.

Condition overload is just damage.

I think the point of 100%+ status is not just more damage, but more Status.
In that, it's effect and effectiveness enhance, not just dps.

CO was a 1-dimensional cop out by comparison.

Edited by kapn655321

10 hours ago, kwlingo said:

This is exactly what Condition Overload does. Yes this would be nice on primary and secondary also

CO doesnt have an effect on the statuses themselves. The idea that reb talked about is ,like crit, if you had 115% status on a weapon you'd have a 15% chance of... what.

• Like 1

What Id like/imagine could happen if status effects could go above 100%:

Physical types: 

impact can proc a knocdown, slash can cause enemies to take bonus damage for a bit due to mortal wounds, puncture goes from 30% reduced damage to 60%

basic elementals:

heat has a chance to disarm enemies because the guns get so hot, electricity can chain damage to nearby enemies, toxin can cause enemies to stagger and stop breathing for a bit, and cold can cause enemies to freeze in place. 

Combined elementals:

corrosive can jam weapons as the parts melt, viral reduces enemy hp by 70.% instead of 50%, radiation can cause enemies to try and flee, gas can cause enemies to be stunned while inside the cloud, blast causes the enemy to ragdoll instead of get just knockdowned, and magnetic can nullify enemy abilities for a duration 

10 hours ago, kapn655321 said:

CO was a 1-dimensional cop out by comparison.

CO is a great concept it allowed status to scale. However the scale was broke and in my opinion DE overnerfed it instead of just fixing it 

old CO was, Total dmg(1.6^N) n being the number of status.Which makes no sense!!! It caused weapons to get a 24.7x multiplier on their total dmg 

Honestly if they made it multiplier on modded elemental damage with a proper (1+.6n) equation it would do everything they'd want it to. IE reward moding into status, scales reasonably, and not stack out right with crit.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

What Id like/imagine could happen if status effects could go above 100%:

Physical types: 

impact can proc a knocdown, slash can cause enemies to take bonus damage for a bit due to mortal wounds, puncture goes from 30% reduced damage to 60%

basic elementals:

heat has a chance to disarm enemies because the guns get so hot, electricity can chain damage to nearby enemies, toxin can cause enemies to stagger and stop breathing for a bit, and cold can cause enemies to freeze in place. 

Combined elementals:

corrosive can jam weapons as the parts melt, viral reduces enemy hp by 70.% instead of 50%, radiation can cause enemies to try and flee, gas can cause enemies to be stunned while inside the cloud, blast causes the enemy to ragdoll instead of get just knockdowned, and magnetic can nullify enemy abilities for a duration 

All great ideas. Id make a few more damage based though. Like a Toxic proc ticking max health dmg,  Radiation causing a fear and debuffing enemies to take more damage, or blast making enemies take knockback dmg when they fall

6 minutes ago, RL_Grymes said:

CO is a great concept

This is what brings me to this thread.

There was some mechanical depth.. but it was a little too shallow of a mechanic.
What it tells me is, players want to be able to work a method to kill things.
Only having one or two methods won't do.

...So what if the statuses just.. Did that?
Stack into each other.

The best part of CO was it made enemies killable through a method.

My thought is... about the time it gets boring to hit an enemy with the same status again...
Make that status change up.

Blast starts to wear down how fast they get up...
Maybe blinds or deafens... disarms.. scares enemies like Nekros..

CO was the best option because rather than getting boring, the enemy dies.
But what if rather than getting boring or dying, they did something fun, that lead to death?

What if more Radiation made them fight each other harder... or deathsplode?
What if Viral evolved symptoms..

That has way more potential than just dealing bigger numbers ever could.

So long as the enemy isn't just face-tanking and shrugging off your damage,
it might be ok to hit them more times, but with ever more complexity and nuance in combat.

11 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

That has way more potential than just dealing bigger numbers ever could.

So long as the enemy isn't just face-tanking and shrugging off your damage,
it might be ok to hit them more times, but with ever more complexity and nuance in combat.

i completely agree, as long as it practical and combat effective. 

an example im thinking of, tell me if this goes with your idea.

For Viral 1st 50% health, 2nd stunned, 3rd 50% health permanent, 4th Aoe spreading viral procs, 5th a toxic proc that deals health % dmg  

Stacks could be 2-4 procs. though stack one is achieved on first proc. then stack could be balanced between weapon class, primary secondary melee,

14 minutes ago, RL_Grymes said:

For Viral 1st 50% health, 2nd stunned, 3rd 50% health permanent, 4th Aoe spreading viral procs, 5th a toxic proc that deals health % dmg 

Very similar.

Was thinking like Plaque Inc.. viruses can mutate.

So like.. level 1 viral proc is as is..
Hit with enough Viral within a window of time, and get Chance symptoms from a pool of potential effects..
(Confusion, emit gas procs, -movement speed)

Hitting with yet more viral, and it becomes contagious...
More still, it opens up another pool of chance symptoms.
(Swelling in limbs, blind, sleep, bleeding, damage susceptibility.)

If you like the ideas so far, I'd be happy to brain storm with you.
I've got a whole work up I've been tinkering with for about 3 months. 😃

Edited by kapn655321

I was wondering, why not just have any above 100% apply a different status effect? 

It's fairly rare for a single element weapon to reach 100% status. 

My idea would be to have it go and proc one element, then run the status chance again. But this time remove the status that proc'd from the list of possible procs. This would require less code than adding super procs, as entertaining as those could be. 

I do like the idea of super procs myself, but having 2 or more procs is more useful, at least to me. I still want to think of those super procs. Just because they're fun. 

Impact - knockdown

Puncture - armor shred, reducing armor and shields. 

Slash - keep as is. It's one of the only statuses that really stacks well. 

Fire - causes panic, like old fire proc. 

Cold - freezes enemies in place

Toxic - slows all movement 

Electricity - causes AOE electric proc. 

Blast - knock back 

Gas - choking, causes immobilisation (like ember's 2 before rework) 

Radiation - AOE proc. 

Viral - choking (classic viral effect plus DOT) 

Magnetic - weapon jamming or slow. 

Corrosive - AOE slow. 

That's for a more wishful thinking of it. It seems more "realistic" (that's realistic, in fitting with the game) to do a stronger or longer status effect. 

Like impact, magnetic, puncture, cold, gas have longer effects. 

The others have stronger effects. 

• Like 1

Well in an ideal fantasy for me the condition would evolve into a stronger variant and chaos ensues when they die. AoE damage could be cool tag-on.

I dunno if naming them is nessasary but some possible ideas;

Slash > Hemorrhage: Enemy geysers blood from multiple orifices and wounds till it explodes/splatters everywhere when killed.

Heat > Flare: Enemy's body crisps over like a rock with glowing heat building inside of it till death makes it explode sending the waves of fire outward.

Electric > Vaporize: Enemy's body radiates electricity/smoke and explodes in a burst of electricity that turns it's body into dust.

Cold > L.Nitrogen: Enemy cracks and breaks into frozen chunks that emit a deadly cold fog that freezes the surfaces and air around them.

Toxic > Venom: Enemy is filled with venom that squirts and splashes everywhere and the corpse is left in a oozing wet puddle of deadly fluids. 

Corrosive > Acid: Enemy's body melts and splatters into a mess of bones and gross liquid.

Radiation > Mutation: Enemy mutates into a twisted multi-limbed abomination of life that thrashes nearby enemies till it pukes itself to death. Robots somehow mutate as well thanks to the space bacteria around them mutating in their vessels of radiation and taking them over cuz why not. 🙂

Puncture > Shrapnel: Enemy is so filled with sharp projectiles puncturing it's body that death erupts bullet fragments everywhere and shreds the corpse.

Impact > Smash: Enemy is turned into a high velocity projectile that is violently crushed in a shockwave against the enviroment it collides with.

Gas > Ok.Boomer: Enemy's body swells up and explodes in a gorey mess sending noxious clouds of gas outwards. 

Viral > Plague: Enemy's body grows pus filled cysts all over it's body that burst open splashing infectious fluid everywhere.

Magnetic > Polarized: Enemied effected will be drawn into each other and corpses become a glowing magnet that sticks to polarized enemies and crushes them.

Blast > Explode: Enemy becomes a victim of a Michael Bay production and explodes dramatically knocking nearby things away.

I like when things die violently. 🙃

Edited by Wolfdoggie
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RL_Grymes said:

If this was the case CO would be super OP again with Weeping Wound x12 combo multiplier its already over 100%. Therefore CO would have not just 12 procs total but 12x5=60 procing CO. lol Also if you count the two proc on blast and now lift status also. Im sure if someone did that math the plan out raw damage would be in the hundred millions. With a bleed proc of this number will out scale every enemy in the game. Thus causing DE to change their scaling again. But it would be fun

3 hours ago, kwlingo said:

If this was the case CO would be super OP again with Weeping Wound x12 combo multiplier its already over 100%. Therefore CO would have not just 12 procs total but 12x5=60 procing CO. lol Also if you count the two proc on blast and now lift status also. Im sure if someone did that math the plan out raw damage would be in the hundred millions. With a bleed proc of this number will out scale every enemy in the game. Thus causing DE to change their scaling again. But it would be fun

It would if you counted all those and different effects. But in theory all that would just be viral. 

There's a sort of mechanical membrane I would want to add to combat I call, "Will."
The enemy's fatigue or excitement level, represented in very slight ways.
Thing like knockdown recovery rate, shield regen.. all those little insignificant factors, flexing to show their condition.
A lot of ideas I've had around status stacks have some interplay with this, else I'd share more.

Statuses would stack up to 4 times becoming gradually more difficult to apply, as the effects amass.. I call this Magnitude.
The rating of a status' power per hit/proc also, being more or less severe in damage/effect, I call, "Intensity."

Essentially.. If you hit them hard with a high status chance, they are more impacted by a greater effect  and it shows.

Hitting an enemy with electric causing larger arcs that don't reduce as much in damage..
Radiated enemies becoming frantic and unstable.
Enemies on fire causing fires around them, and attempting to stop drop and roll sometimes..
Enemies stunned by Cold/Electric being more susceptible to finishers.
Slashed enemies passing out after severe blood loss, becoming, "sleeped."
Puncture adding punch through and weak spots like tiny banshee effects.

There's a lot of places Warframe could go in the future with it's status.

Edited by kapn655321

5 hours ago, Wolfdoggie said:

Well in an ideal fantasy..

You've got some great ideas. Some of which are pretty spot on to what I was thinking.

One thing to note, the game is able to be played with gore off.
(In fact I think that's default in one country? Not sure.)
Got to make sure those abilities still play without gore.
Otherwise, I like where you're going with it. =)
Not all the same ideas of course, but certainly good ones!

1 hour ago, kapn655321 said:

There's a sort of mechanical membrane I would want to add to combat I call, "Will."
The enemy's fatigue or excitement level, represented in very slight ways.
Thing like knockdown recovery rate, shield regen.. all those little insignificant factors, flexing to show their condition.
A lot of ideas I've had around status stacks have some interplay with this, else I'd share more.

Statuses would stack up to 4 times becoming gradually more difficult to apply, as the effects amass.. I call this Magnitude.
The rating of a status' power per hit/proc also, being more or less severe in damage/effect, I call, "Intensity."

Essentially.. If you hit them hard with a high status chance, they are more impacted by a greater effect  and it shows.

Hitting an enemy with electric causing larger arcs that don't reduce as much in damage..
Radiated enemies becoming frantic and unstable.
Enemies on fire causing fires around them, and attempting to stop drop and roll sometimes..
Enemies stunned by Cold/Electric being more susceptible to finishers.
Slashed enemies passing out after severe blood loss, becoming, "sleeped."
Puncture adding punch through and weak spots like tiny banshee effects.

There's a lot of places Warframe could go in the future with it's status.

Honestly i believe i have a more useful method to have a simplification and act as a way to address towards tankie enemies and a adjustment D.E. needs to do in place of bosses that are immune to effects (the small ones like wolf of saturn six) or the `officer Kosmos type grineer`, which some have reported to be IMMUNE to armor stripping, despite the procs happening, which is rather b.s. since some have reported they end up with these officers able to have around 11 million E-health at the later levels or railjack missions

First of all, your basically making things more complicated then they should be. The idea of `extended` status effects is sound but considering d.e. can`t really do a good job on programming A.I., we honestly do not need to think they can make warframe start acting like the Batman Arkham series type games.

Now here`s the pitch i will put up to act as what will basically be Status effect`s version of Red Criticals, namely this idea being based on a recently added system to boss enemies on a mobile game i enjoy called Honkai impact 3rd. The basis being certain bosses(in a competitive gameplay mode) would have a certain type of `damage` (heavy-hitting attacks, being ignited, being frozen, being paralyzed, etc.), Where namely instead of being immune to the effects(as most bosses are in plenty of games we know), they would build up this TRAUMA, gauge that is shown above thar head. Once that gets full, they get a heavy dose of that status effect, lose alot of effects they have(such as this one loses a huge amount of damage resistance and takes significantly more fire damage after getting Fire Trauma`d), get disabled from using certain actions or unable to move for a while and on top of that start taking alot of damage, basically a temporary `vulnerable state`, where the process would get rinse and repeated.

Now how would this Trauma system get translated into warframe?

K first of all, It would be more generalized to any status effect can apply trauma, but it only works by building it up on enemies, but since most enemies die fast, its usually only gonna be bosses or `super tankie invaders` like the wolf of saturn six, gustrag 3, shadow stalker, zanuka hunter, sortie tier bosses or even just enemies with absurd E-health like noxes/bombards and you guess it, those OFFICER grineer enemies.

Now first of all, instead of having EVERY status effect able to apply a trauma, that would be kind of overpowered, so the notion would be Only Dual Elemental types could apply it, Since its suppose to be the red crits of status effects, so its not something that is freely accessible to when some people can apply 3 to 8 status effects on a single gun, especially as the pre-condition overload `buff` changes that some were salty about.

Now how would this work?

1. Using a gun with a high status proc chance you would repeatedly apply that dual-elemental status effect to an enemy, maybe be indicated with a bar circling the dual-status effect or the icon itself filling up with a new color like blue or red.
  2. Once filled, it would `force` a special version of that status effect on the target, while also offloading a stock piled `enhanced` effect of the regular version likely complete with longer lasting duration on the proc and greater magnitude.
  3. Granted it would likely be a temp effect like maybe 6 or 10 second on the special version, with maybe lasting shorter for subsequent procs to not allow to to be wholey abused, Status proc effects already are kind of pointless if you tend to kill the enemies in one shot or within 1-2 seconds, So it would perfectly tie into status procs working more towards taking on bosses, just like how plenty would pull off absurd crit chance and crit damage stacking to basically one shot Mutalist Sortie-tier Alad V with ivara.

Now obviously i do not have a perfect list of how Radiation/Corrosive/Blast/Viral/Gas/Magnetic could work, but here`s a few fun ways i could see it going:

• Corrosive Trauma would not only end up gurantee`ing armor stripping would occur, but it could also cause damage to the weapon the enemy would carry. So it would be a disarm like proc, where the enemy would change to a back up weapon (where infested would just regrow a limb after a while or something) and probably have bosses like Wolf of Saturn Six would try to punch you till it has one of its pack mates bring him a new hammer.
  • Magnetic Trauma would not only eat thru the shield, but could temporarily shut off the shield from being able to recharge at all and afterwards, it could result in part of the shield being permanently unable to recover part (max shield % down basically), with a cap of up to 50% max, likely requiring repeated procs to hit the max amount.
  • Radiation Trauma could honestly just be a cruel spin on combining the blind-ness debuff and a EMP aura where the enemy`s sensors or eyeballs likely will not work and they just start attackings randomly, while able to harm anything in the process, including its own allies. 
  • Gas Trauma would likely be the more simple of the bunch, where it could cause a unique state version of Slash procs, except being a long duration true damage bleed of sorts.
  • Viral Trauma sadly i kind of forgot the one i was thinking of about this earlier but it could honestly just be simplified as a innate un-resistable slow which makes sense if a `virus` could disrupt being able to function properly, which could be the effected target will be stuck in a slow like effect similar to a Nova slow.
  • Blast Trauma this honestly would just likely overlap with the Viral Trauma proc, since i believe i was thinking of a concept of a extended daze state for it, similar to being slept by a equinox`s rest but not as easy to stir the target. AH now i remember, i believe i was thinking of Blast having a special daze effect which PREVENTED enemies from using special effects like deploying osprey, nullifier shields, ancient healer`s damage reduction, kavat ladies summoning kavats, You get the picture. it would create something plenty useful for dealing with enemies with b.s. abilities and are too tough to just mow them down instantly, Oh plus maybe have it where the Blast trauma can shut down Eximus auras to for several seconds also.

Anyway guess that may of overlap some of your ideas, but honestly, they would have to make the build up ratio insanely bad if the initial 7 single element types could also proc enhanced states, which could ruin the system on arrival. By it being retained only to dual elementals, where some would need to use status only guns to wedge in double dual elemental status types into thar builds, this atleast gives it a nice niche of difficulty to use effectively, unlike how critical chance tends to cram 2-3 critical mods together, a riven mod also and some other fiascos to reach those absurd red crit numbers.

Edited by Avienas
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Avienas said:

the enemy`s sensors or eyeballs likely will not work and they just start attackings randomly

I had this idea for Toxin.. becoming lethargic/erratic. 😃
The statuses opening things like finishers, weaknesses, traumatic states etc all play out with the same intent.
We just reach it from a different path, and that's cool, too.

More fine ideas from the community!
It's good to have dreams of how we see it, just so.. with of course some consideration to the devs.

The ideas I have in mind would require an enemy health revision.. but it's about that time to start thinking about that.
I personally enjoy real complex systems that express very simple little things, so my ideas have a lot of that. 😉
So it's heavier on the programming, but light on the art, as they'd all reuse assets that already exist in new ways.

Even if my proposals are truly insurmountable, they may guide the ideas we see in time, and that's still pretty good.
For that reason, I'd rather get Way way deep, than ease off the imagination behind it.
If I burn 100+ hours with Notepad and MSpaint, for 10 people tops to read it, that's on me.
If it is, then I might as well enjoy the way I do it.

I also love to get feedback.
Through many complex vectors, you can fit in practically everyone's ideas in some right.
If we're all going to pour hundreds or thousands of hours in, I want it nigh impossible to get bored of.
Thanks for the response. Feel free to hit me up in DM if you want to brainstorm or idea dump.

Edited by kapn655321

Im not sure the overhauling status entirely is the aim but personally enjoy the creativity.

That status compounding effect is really cool. Creating a status progression that builds up the more that status is applied. Also having a splash or aoe effect to force procs on other enemies is dope. keeping it uniform and balanced from status to status  would be an issue. 

Back to the original topic though. If you were just limited to a simple multiplicative effect for over 100% status what would that be?

48 minutes ago, RL_Grymes said:

If you were just limited to a simple multiplicative effect for over 100% status what would that be?

Like a single new effect for each, or just a damage modifier?
Genuinely trying to make sure I can keep on subject going forward.

Some examples would certainly be welcome.
We've been sort if cornering that market so far. lol

Edited by kapn655321

49 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

I had this idea for Toxin.. becoming lethargic/erratic. 😃
The statuses opening things like finishers, weaknesses, traumatic states etc all play out with the same intent.
We just reach it from a different path, and that's cool, too.

More fine ideas from the community!
It's good to have dreams of how we see it, just so.. with of course some consideration to the devs.

The ideas I have in mind would require an enemy health revision.. but it's about that time to start thinking about that.
I personally enjoy real complex systems that express very simple little things, so my ideas have a lot of that. 😉
So it's heavier on the programming, but light on the art, as they'd all reuse assets that already exist in new ways.

Even if my proposals are truly insurmountable, they may guide the ideas we see in time, and that's still pretty good.
For that reason, I'd rather get Way way deep, than ease off the imagination behind it.
If I burn 100+ hours with Notepad and MSpaint, for 10 people tops to read it, that's on me.
If it is, then I might as well enjoy the way I do it.

I also love to get feedback.
Through many complex vectors, you can fit in practically everyone's ideas in some right.
If we're all going to pour hundreds or thousands of hours in, I want it nigh impossible to get bored of.
Thanks for the response. Feel free to hit me up in DM if you want to brainstorm or idea dump.

Ultimately my aim was to have D.E. actually get SMART by taking advantage of under-utilized effects (since try to recall how many things actually APPLY disarm in a useful manner) on top of things we never really get. We have Viral cutting health in half and we have corrosive being the armor stripper, with heat now being the armor version of Viral. Really would be nice if we had a more solid magnetic type since, yeah, Magnetic is suppose to gut shields both current and max by 75% for 4 seconds, but you never seem to notice it.

Mainly the idea for that one being a way to deal with certain bosses that just ADORE teleporting away, recovering thar shields rather easily (*cough* kuva liches *cough*) and keep doing that disengage on a b.s. level

While the Blast idea was of course, having D.E. learn to start embracing creative ways to screw enemies over, Then just making them into hyper health sponges that are also immune to the ways you normally tackle hyper health sponges.

Either way, i rather creative brainstorming then people starting a complaint fest of white-knightery then giving proper explanations and expanding upon them when people challenge said arguments with additional explanations to counter the initial reasonings, but i also would more prefer if D.E. actually takes the hint that people are really throwing up a fuss storm on alot of things, Focus on THOSE first, instead of dropping new content or suddenly announcing a new warframe which clearly looks to be mirage`s model, juggling vauban`s sphere balls and call in a new tech frame.

3 minutes ago, Avienas said:

i rather creative brainstorming then people starting a complaint fest of white-knightery then giving proper explanations and expanding upon them when people challenge said arguments with additional explanations to counter the initial reasonings..

Was this aimed at someone... or... ?
Chaos or not, it never hurts to share your ideas.
It may try to, perhaps. That's fair.
It's all good here, though. Right?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Avienas said:

Either way, i rather creative brainstorming then people starting a complaint fest of white-knightery then giving proper explanations

Not trying to white knight but in my experiences with theses forums going over the top and suggesting full system reworks is fun but it grabs little attention from DE.

all those things are fun and would be so cool in the game but arent what they are looking to do... now. If you wanna start a other forum post id love to read all of yalls ideas and talk about them 

31 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

Was this aimed at someone... or... ?
Chaos or not, it never hurts to share your ideas.
It may try to, perhaps. That's fair.
It's all good here, though. Right?

Just my annoyance when long ago there was PLENTY of chatter demanding things like a improved marketing system and similar elements, but then you had plenty of people who just constantly invaded those topics and kept bashing quality of life ideas by effectively bullying everyone`s suggestions into destruction.

Never the less, I enjoy ideas happening cause it leads to progression which can lead to change and hopefully fking leads to Game developers taking those ideas and properly use them. Not pull the B.S. we see Betheseda does by ripping apart these ideas(by taking out the beneficial parts), shoving them into the cash shop and also leaving them as broken buggie messes, while only having the bare minimum of benefits from the original idea, cept its behind a cash wall.

Anyway, I just honestly will keep saying like i have said in many other threads, I want D.E. to just fooking focus on improving things with actual CHANGES, especially those that need it, not what seems like they might as well be ignoring player feedback, maybe sprinkle in some hotfixes that people have been asking for long ago, but usually it takes game breaking bugs for them to really take notice and get that done.

8 minutes ago, RL_Grymes said:

Not trying to white knight but in my experiences with theses forums going over the top and suggesting full system reworks is fun but it grabs little attention from DE.

all those things are fun and would be so cool in the game but arent what they are looking to do... now. If you wanna start a other forum post id love to read all of yalls ideas and talk about them 

Your not really white`knighting, just pointing out the obvious thing where just like with warframe`s region chat, a huge amount of both the general and feedback chat is a mess that i think D.E. gave up properly sifting thru them and maybe they have to actually have some content creators do interviews or twitch chat really starts flocking out a text wall to show that a problem is quite present.

So ultimately, its a matter of people just collectively shouting out in several forms, that something is wrong and it needs to be addressed and showing off another frame with a large booty is not a valid excuse to show attention to when people are literally bashing signs on thar head on what is the matter.

Anyway back on topic somewhat, we will just have to hope to see if D.E. ever decides to ride that Status effect improvements train and hopefully soon, whether its to re-design status effects so they can be more useful or they actually give us some form of `potent status procs` to basically be the critical for status effects.