Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Keyboard and Mouse Bindings

(XBOX)Omega2079

Issues with K&M controls in a railjack since the last patch:

The pilot's aiming reticle stopped moving away from the center point of the screen. This leaves the turrets always pointing directly forwards. Railjack steering becomes very difficult, requiring the mouse to be physically moved back to the same point in order to stop railjack rotation. Moving the mouse a small distance (less than 1cm) brings rotation up to full speed.

Applying defaults on the controls tab of options page does not change this behavior. 

Applying defaults on the customize key bindings has unbound directional controls for pilot steering. Rebinding WASD and ARROWS to forward/left/backwars/right does not bring back pilot steering. Firing turrets has also been unbound, with same result as above for movement. (can't fly or shoot with k&m now)

Starboard and port turret firing are now also unbound.

Turret view zoom is unbound.

Secondary weapons for turrets are unbound, and the graphic designating controls does not change. (Always shows RS from xbox controller)

Missing section header title on options page for railjack controls. Archwing section appears to have two invert x/y direction and controller sensitivity listings.

Also: sometimes the prompt for unoccupied starboard and port turrets is placed down the sloping ramp, near the window, with turrets inaccessible. (only experienced as client in multiplayer)

Edited by (XB1)Omega2079

At least the mouse works for you. I haven't been able to use my mouse in 2 month. The moment i pressed a mouse button it seems to freeze up and the only way to use it after that is by pressing an assortment of button at the same time. This those effects my controller and causes me to  continuously fire my gun and reload till Im out of ammo. The only way I have found to fix it is to reset warframe and not touch my mouse again, which i prefer to play with. 

10 hours ago, (XB1)Debonair Corvus said:

At least the mouse works for you. I haven't been able to use my mouse in 2 month. The moment i pressed a mouse button it seems to freeze up and the only way to use it after that is by pressing an assortment of button at the same time. This those effects my controller and causes me to  continuously fire my gun and reload till Im out of ammo. The only way I have found to fix it is to reset warframe and not touch my mouse again, which i prefer to play with. 

I occasionally that same problem too, though not to the extent you do. If the mouse supports it, changing the dpi and polling rates might help. I have the least problems with 2400 dpi and poll rate of 1000.

Also, this (somewhat) along with some other problems was resolved by resetting the xbox to factory defaults (without deleting games).

1 hour ago, (XB1)Omega2079 said:

I occasionally that same problem too, though not to the extent you do. If the mouse supports it, changing the dpi and polling rates might help. I have the least problems with 2400 dpi and poll rate of 1000.

Also, this (somewhat) along with some other problems was resolved by resetting the xbox to factory defaults (without deleting games).

Dpi and Poll Rate are already set to that. I tried the factory reset with no change to my problem. Thank you though.