Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion regarding refine

Liv.Somik

Right now many people just press refine without even forging so others must go to the next mission with low to 0 ammo. It is understandable that some people want to abort mission so they refine as soon as they can. However the feature and this action is extremely irritating to others. 

Therefore I suggest the following changes:

1. Delete the refine option, instead it will be automatically done upon traveling to the next map/return to dry dock. 

2. increase the resource cap to 300 or 400 so it won't overflow so easily. 

6 hours ago, Liv.Somik said:

Right now many people just press refine without even forging so others must go to the next mission with low to 0 ammo. It is understandable that some people want to abort mission so they refine as soon as they can. However the feature and this action is extremely irritating to others. 

Dont even get me started now that i got the Macross Missile Salvo battle avionics which lets me wipe out 5 to as many as 12 fighters right at the start of each mission. PER volley. Plus i do not even have the max version, only around 30 missiles. Same applying to tunga cannon cause i do not enjoy getting spam fired with ramsleds. Rather just unload my ammo, pick up the loot, restock and once everything is topped up, hit refine once all that is handled then repeat.

Too bad the forge has a limit of 200 for each loot and i do not see the ability to upgrade that sheet at all, Freakin D.E. doing oversight on putting in a naughty system and unless they snuck in the stuff above 200 automatically going to player`s inventories, its still rather stupid that we can`t upgrade the forges to have less CD time, can make more stuff at a time and especially have a bigger stock capacity.

Since the only few perma things is replacing your old ship parts with better ship parts till better ship parts show up(which is not really a perma thing), Upgrading the grids, cause +3 extra levels on any avionic ability with no additional cost is a MUST HAVE civ, especially with armor/health/speed/damage.

Therefore I suggest the following changes:

1. Delete the refine option, instead it will be automatically done upon traveling to the next map/return to dry dock. 

This is something i agree upon, Just make it so until you head back to the drydock, the loot stays in the pile. Though if someone leaves after the mission is done, they just get a copy of the loot as if it was refined by them, based on what the stock was when they left. Granted it would need to be setup so no late joiners can get a copy of the loot of that mission if they were to leave to prevent some ridiculous cheesing loot abuse.

2. increase the resource cap to 300 or 400 so it won't overflow so easily. 

Honestly, i would just refer to Final Fantasy 11 here on this, aka the glorious-ness known as the GOBBIE-BAG upgrade system, Basically you would bring in about 4 to 6 rare types of resources, which in FF11`s case could be obtained from crafting or gathering in some form or just straight up bought off the auction house(usually at a slightly pricy price) and you would do it to get a tier upgrade of some extra slots, where you could do it a bunch of times with different loot needed for each tier. Ultimately, it was a nice progressional upgrade system which made a player`s life alot easier, even if it was technically not necessary, but was something important if you want to get in the gathering/crafting business especially.

Edited by Avienas