Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you join some one railjack in pub mission.

Gasau

And you see on the rail 6000 hp and good guns.

You have one single task.

One simple task.

Not 5.

Not 10.

Not 9999999999999.

For the love of god stop sitting on side turrets. You are useless. You are not helping.

One

Simple

Task

you are ready?

Спойлер

KILL THE CREWSHIPS.

pls 

cry crying GIF

4 minutes ago, Dreadwire said:

Not that i scared getting one shoot by a homing missiles... no sir

They are not homing anymore, so you can move out of the way if you time it right.

But if you slingshot, and don't reach the ship, and the ship is shooting at your direction, you still get 1shot before you can do anything. At least that happened to me a couple of times.

2 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

They are not homing anymore, so you can move out of the way if you time it right.

But if you slingshot, and don't reach the ship, and the ship is shooting at your direction, you still get 1shot before you can do anything. At least that happened to me a couple of times.

You can use slingshot from outside, and you can keep your guardian drones this way.

Edited by Test-995

4 hours ago, Test-995 said:

They did, now it's non-homing missiles.

But i think fighters still have homing.

The yellow Missiles are not homing for Crew Ships, but the smaller red ones are homing so still need to watch out for them.

Edited by GPrime96

Here's a hot tip.  You'll probably think it's crazy until you try it.

So the crewships, right?  They're immune to turret fire.  Except they aren't.  They still take plasma procs from weapons that reduces their armor.

So you can one-shot them in the veil with the forward artillery if the pilot or a gunner focuses at the same time.

I use the ingame voice. Helps tons when needing one thing or another made, or trying to coordinate getting an aim on a crewship if I'm in the barrel or on the big gun. It's there and everyone has easy access, and perfectly suits the needs.

...but yes, crewships are a high priority, right after red hull breaches and the full squad of disarmed boarders ineffectually beating on my Baruuk as I pilot. :)

9 hours ago, Gasau said:

KILL THE CREWSHIPS.

which ones are the crewships? the big ones, right? :crylaugh: 

for real though, if nothing else needs doing I slingshot myself into a crewship as soon as one appears. the pilots don't always line up first, which I prefer, but it's no bother. I do it for 2 reasons:

1. there's a glitch where Crewships tend to wander out of bounds, which is why you should ALWAYS go for crewships first,otherwise you risk having this bug ruin your mission (hopefully this will get fixed)

2. the slingshot is F-ING BADA$$!! you go SOOO fast and it looks AWESOME when you land in a crewship with the lightning and stuff, just.. AHHH it's such a cool animation! I don't know why you WOULDN'T want to be the Crewship killer!

This only happened to me once, but I got someone in my squad who quite literally sat on the forward artillery, not even using it, for the entire mission. Frustrated me to no end honestly, what a f*** wit.

But yeah, sometimes I get 2 gunners/engineers in a squad with only 1 away person, which when there are 3 crewships in view and the objective... is a little annoying. Really if you're going to play pubs in Veil you should be using a frame/loadout where you can take out a crewship yourself. I would actually be fine if someone wanted to pilot my railjack while I was an away person but 95% of the time they are a terrible pilot or no-one takes control.