Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veil quest bugged.

Morningrise

Started a railjack mission with an anomaly.

A bunch of random people joined, we did the mission, went to check out the anomaly and it wouldn't let us in. We'd press "Enter Ship" in front of the anomaly derelict ship and it would just be a black screen until we teleported back to railjack.

And then railjack wouldn't let me use navigation to return to my dry dock for some reason, even though there were 0 missions in progress. 

That took 20+ mins, then another 10-15 trying to find any way to get the ship to return home. So a better part of an hour wasted, lost all rewards. Now I need to wait for another 3 hours for the mission to re-appear? You've got to be kidding me.

Edit: And finishing the mission to disable the shipkiller platform also didn't give any rewards for some reason.

Edited by Morningrise

1 hour ago, Morningrise said:

And then railjack wouldn't let me use navigation to return to my dry dock for some reason, even though there were 0 missions in progress. 

The Sentient ship anomaly is a mission. If you hadn’t finished that you wouldn’t be able to leave.

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

The Sentient ship anomaly is a mission. If you hadn’t finished that you wouldn’t be able to leave.

Yes, but it didn't even register the anomaly as a mission. And the anomaly ship wouldn't let anyone in. So at least it should've let us leave. 

Just now, Morningrise said:

Yes, but it didn't even register the anomaly as a mission. And the anomaly ship wouldn't let anyone in. So at least it should've let us leave. 

You probably should have quit as soon as you noticed it wasn’t a mission. I assume you made sure you had the correct ship (large, red energy etc).

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

You probably should have quit as soon as you noticed it wasn’t a mission. I assume you made sure you had the correct ship (large, red energy etc).

I've been there once before, just didn't know at the time that I needed a paracesis. 

It was marked as an anomaly mission on the node itself, so I assumed that It'd work as intended. 

Plus the map clearly spawned the point of interest, since I could see it from the beginning. 

And yes, I should have quit. Hindsight is 20/20. Thanks captain.