Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara's Prime Prowl visuals switch?

Nerzov

(English is not my native language, but i tried my best to make as less mistakes as i could.)
I love Ivara. This is one of my moust favorite warframes. And Ivara Prime was a realy nice present on new year. But there is the problem with Prowl visuals. A HUGE problem. For me it dosen't looks like stealth, it looks like texture-not-loaded bug and it looks like it has 10 or less FPS when i do most of maneuvers. My eyes are burning, my heart is bleeding.

Someone likes new visuals, and i'm ok with it, so i don't ask about removing prime Prowl's visuals off the game. But may i (and people who don't like new visuals too) have a.... switch or something to switch Prowl's visuals to non-prime variant and back? Please.

56 minutes ago, Nerzichenel said:

But may i (and people who don't like new visuals too) have a.... switch or something

Sorry, that's not going to happen. Pushing cosmetic toggles is a huge deal, it took years to get the prime parts toggle, you're not going to get a power FX toggle just for Ivara, sorry.

If it's that much of a dealbreaker I'm afraid you're going to have to use regular Ivara not the Prime. Otherwise I strongly suggest getting used to the FX

8 минут назад, SilentMobius сказал:

If it's that much of a dealbreaker I'm afraid you're going to have to use regular Ivara not the Prime.

I'm afraid, that both wariants are dealbreakers. Regular Ivara is slower, have less energy and shields. Prime Ivara burning eyes. Morton's fork.

I'm afraid, switch is the only solution.

Edited by Nerzichenel

Цитата

As I said, you're not going to get that

As i said, this is the only solution.

Цитата

so your option are limited to the ones I mentioned.

As i said, this is the Morton's fork. Which is equal to not being an options.

Цитата

I'm just trying to manage your expectations.

I'm just trying to propose a solution for problem. I don't need any "valuable" comments from "expectations managers".

20 hours ago, Nerzichenel said:

I'm just trying to propose a solution for problem. I don't need any "valuable" comments from "expectations managers".

Cool beans. I'm guessing you have no experience writing software for large systems, I do, 20 years of it plus change, I was just trying to help, nothing worse than getting your hopes up then feeling ignored when it actually simple ignorance of the detail of the thing you're asking for.

Anyway, let me know how, this whole "asking for something you're not going to get" thing works out for you or, you know, dont.