Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where to get a decent Bulkhead for RJ

Marvelous_A

Question

6 answers to this question

If you actually want good Railjack parts the only thing you can do is plow your way through the Proxima chart as a crew member... Rank 2 stuff drops on Saturn, Rank 3 drops in Veil

And frankly, you always stay crap for those tiers; i.e. even having Rank 2 stuff, you will still suck on Saturn.

Railjack balance is just awful.

But really that's the answer, if you want the better pieces, MK. III stuff, join other captains until you unlock Veil Proxima, then continue to be a crew in that region until you get your parts.  You can try to get there yourself as the captain, but it's going to be more frustrating.  Much easier to mooch some of the legwork off somebody else who already suffered through it. 

Then maybe... just maybe you can go back and actually have a chance to enjoy Earth missions as a pilot without having to stop and patch holes every 2.5 seconds.  (no promises though)

Edited by (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z

1 час назад, Marvelous_A сказал:

Not the garbage with only 1 rank

Been farming for hours and the 1 rank garbage is the only one I'm getting and the RJ is struggling to survive even in Earth

Sane thing mate...

More of that, why there 2 1 rank 1 bulkheads and only 1 7-rank? Why one of that avionics will be, dont know... 4 ranks maybe?

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z said:

If you actually want good Railjack parts the only thing you can do is plow your way through the Proxima chart as a crew member... Rank 2 stuff drops on Saturn, Rank 3 drops in Veil

And frankly, you always stay crap for those tiers; i.e. even having Rank 2 stuff, you will still suck on Saturn.

Railjack balance is just awful.

But really that's the answer, if you want the better pieces, MK. III stuff, join other captains until you unlock Veil Proxima, then continue to be a crew in that region until you get your parts.  You can try to get there yourself as the captain, but it's going to be more frustrating.  Much easier to mooch some of the legwork off somebody else who already suffered through it. 

Then maybe... just maybe you can go back and actually have a chance to enjoy Earth missions as a pilot without having to stop and patch holes every 2.5 seconds.  (no promises though)

ok but OP was asking where to farm the zekti bulkhead mod not what to do to not have there ship become swiss cheese.
Chances are they already got some MK III stuff an are now trying to there railjack mod set up perfected.
They not asking where to get the best railjack parts.

1 hour ago, Marvelous_A said:

Not the garbage with only 1 rank

Been farming for hours and the 1 rank garbage is the only one I'm getting and the RJ is struggling to survive even in Earth

Kosma Cutter Mod Drop Chance: 10.00%
  Heat Sink Common (37.94%)
  Last Stand Common (37.94%)
  Battle Forge Uncommon (11.06%)
  Conic Nozzle Uncommon (11.06%)
  Bulkhead Ultra Rare (1.01%)
  Seeker Volley Ultra Rare (1.01%)

i dont remember what mission we ran to get it but know it was on earth

• Like 1