The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaccesible base ... DE can make it a defended resource deposit for us to loot.

Doraz_

tL4Vkd7.jpg

This spawns most of the times, has a door but is not accessible to us.

I fear it will stay like this even in future updates, so to correct this, make this a zone where grineer have deposited a lot of resources and we have to fight our way in to loot it.

They can even be the saturn equivalent of veil derelicts, with a rare avionic as a drop.

It should be relatively small, using already existent tile sets.

For the issue of loot not being shared when boarding platforms, let it be an incentive to change it so that loot is always shared.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Doraz_ said:

tL4Vkd7.jpg

This spawns most of the times, has a door but is not accessible to us.

I fear it will stay like this even in future updates, so to correct this, make this a zone where grineer have deposited a lot of resources and we have to fight our way in to loot it.

They can even be the saturn equivalent of veil derelicts, with a rare avionic as a drop.

It should be relatively small, using already existent tile sets.

For the issue of loot not being shared when boarding platforms, let it be an incentive to change it so that loot is always shared.

you completed mission an guessing this is where you killed a base commander.
once boss is killed an there are no tenno inside the area is locked off an you cant enter

1 hour ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

you completed mission an guessing this is where you killed a base commander.
once boss is killed an there are no tenno inside the area is locked off an you cant enter

Nope, it's a separate structure. Two asteroids connected by large struts with a hackable panel at each end.

1 hour ago, Corvid said:

Nope, it's a separate structure. Two asteroids connected by large struts with a hackable panel at each end.

yep, that's that 🙂

Plus ... 2 separate space rocks, connected with metal bars, with engines put at random ... WAT?? ...

if it is "grineer architecture" i guess it's fine, but at least give it meaning ... like IT being a movable cheaply made base to store resources momentarely.

It's a stupidly small thing that no one tenno cares ... but put some good resources and maybe we can talk.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-12-25 at 3:06 PM, Firetempest said:

It's likely a point of interest that was deactivated due to time restrictions. Found it a few times myself. I'd suspect it will work early next year, with multiple new ones we haven't seen yet.

just like red veil derelicts 😞