Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secret doors won't open in Sentient Anomaly

Sohaya-

Title says it all but I'll elaborate

I used to be able to damage those walls with most stuff. This would give access to several loot crates.

Now, the paracesis and all my weapons show a 0 when trying to damage the wall, and my amp shows damage numbers but the wall doesn't budge. Might have something to do with me unequipping the Battacor.

The person in the same session as me shot with the Klamora, no effect. Friend elsewhere could open with Klamora prism.

9 hours ago, Stormdragon said:

By any chance, was that player elsewhere the host? If he was then it's ptobably a client sided bug preventing anyone but the host to open those gates.

I've had them not open for me numerous times in solo/hosted runs, where I was using every combination of things that I could think of.  In the end I just used nidus' virulence to break the crates behind the wall, which most of the time drops the loot in range of vacuum.  I also encountered the same issue with those weird floating bright orbs that have the damaging auras around them - operator could damage them, but nothing ever happened no matter how much I hit them or what I hit them with.

• Like 2

On 2019-12-28 at 1:27 PM, Fleuria said:

Void blast (operator "melee" attack) followed by a regular amp attack (primary attack) worked for me.

If that does not work for you... i do not know... do you have something equipped which makes your amp not do void damage?

No, I use virtuous shadow 

Edited by RWBY-WhiteRose