Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what type of damage grineer spaceships do?

Redwyrm

Codex scan reveals their type of armor, amount of armor and health. But alas doesn't says anything about weaponry they are using.

I am thinking about put resistance avionics on my railjack, but have no idea what is most used type of damage by grineer.

Same as the Railjack's.

They also do elementals. You need to look at the front fo their ships to know.

Its Fire red? Its Fire, DOH!

Its Frost white? Its Frost, DOH!

Its Electric blue? Its Electric, DOH!

Its... Actually, I've never seen Chem damage type on them.

Fire and Electric Resitence is a bit fo a must, since I always see it on Elites,. Frost are uncommon on the tankier units but I've never seen Chem.

I just run a Maxed out hull weave with slot upgraded to 3 and the damage is minimal, I don't think you'll ever be able to build it that you can just sit outside the ship and face tank the damage for long periods of time as there is no shield gating.

Edited by Joe_Barbarian

23 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Same as the Railjack's.

They also do elementals. You need to look at the front fo their ships to know.

Its Fire red? Its Fire, DOH!

Its Frost white? Its Frost, DOH!

Its Electric blue? Its Electric, DOH!

Its... Actually, I've never seen Chem damage type on them.

Fire and Electric Resitence is a bit fo a must, since I always see it on Elites,. Frost are uncommon on the tankier units but I've never seen Chem.

I know damage is same, just wonder what exactly damage they do.

A lot of (damage)

Dont bother using the resistance mods imo, unless you are really lucky and got some extremely top-tier mk3 reactor. Personally I run a max hull max armor avionic with some damage and heat capacity, oh and the ram. Its enough for me to solo the last mission on veil (although it was slightly stressful)

Generally, just keep clear of crewship and the shipkiller laser, and maybe deal with outriders after the 2 priorities are down. The other enemies really don't hurt that much unless its like a dozen of them shooting at you at the same time, even in veil.