Me, a veteran, has to wait 600 days for Primed Sure Footed?

Koed

I was closing in on my 800th day login reward. I read that Primed Sure Footed would be a reward of choice every 200 days. Cool, I started formaing my Chroma Prime with D polarity in exilus. I get to 800 days and only option is a syandana. Okay... I go to the wiki and read this:

This mod is exclusive to the Daily Tribute system. It will become available every 200 days, beginning at day 400 and excluding days 800 & 1000, until chosen as the Milestone reward.

Why is it excluded from 800 and 1000 login reward? This system is pretty busted already, but just... Why??? I chose Primed Shred at 600 days, meaning I would need to login SIX HUNDRED more times to get to 1200 days, where I could finally get Primed Sure Footed. And had I chosen Primed Sure Footed first, it would just be the other way around, as the same weird rules apply to Primed Shred.

This is pretty unacceptable. Can we get a fix? The mods aren't even tradeable!

I've heard of pay-to-win... But login-to-win? Really???

• Like 2

Let me save you the trouble.

It was calculated when the first people got Primed Sure Footed, that the blocking animation from it took longer than the animation you get from a regular Handspring.

Meaning it is actually a worse mod since it locks you in an animation for that bit longer and it costs a horrendous amount of endo/credits.

Not to mention the '100%' is more 99% or 99,5%

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir_Carl said:

Really shouldn't lock these mods behind log-in rewards. DE should at least offer some way to obtain these some other way, or just make it tradeable.

Agreed. Stuff being locked behind login rewards is just random and silly to me. Armour sets, Sigils and Syandanas I can understand. But weapons? Mods? It's especially frustrating as someone who swapped platform years after starting the game and then got set back on the Daily Tribute progress.

4 hours ago, Koed said:

I was closing in on my 800th day login reward. I read that Primed Sure Footed would be a reward of choice every 200 days. Cool, I started formaing my Chroma Prime with D polarity in exilus. I get to 800 days and only option is a syandana. Okay... I go to the wiki and read this:

This mod is exclusive to the Daily Tribute system. It will become available every 200 days, beginning at day 400 and excluding days 800 & 1000, until chosen as the Milestone reward.

Why is it excluded from 800 and 1000 login reward? This system is pretty busted already, but just... Why??? I chose Primed Shred at 600 days, meaning I would need to login SIX HUNDRED more times to get to 1200 days, where I could finally get Primed Sure Footed. And had I chosen Primed Sure Footed first, it would just be the other way around, as the same weird rules apply to Primed Shred.

This is pretty unacceptable. Can we get a fix? The mods aren't even tradeable!

I've heard of pay-to-win... But login-to-win? Really???

Join the club it is just a passive daily log in reward.

At this point everyone is a Veteran player lul.

• 2 years later...
On 2019-12-25 at 5:07 AM, Tellm said:

Let me save you the trouble.

It was calculated when the first people got Primed Sure Footed, that the blocking animation from it took longer than the animation you get from a regular Handspring.

Meaning it is actually a worse mod since it locks you in an animation for that bit longer and it costs a horrendous amount of endo/credits.

Not to mention the '100%' is more 99% or 99,5%

No. Primed sure footed is NOT AT ALL worse than handspring thats straight up copium, primed sure footed gives you a 100% chance to resist knockdown meaning you DONT GET KNOCKED DOWN AT ALL... handspring makes u get up faster.. the ebdo and credit cost doesbt matter as if your anything other than a low mr super noob its easy as hell to get the credits and endo required for a max in less than 2 days

• Like 3

1 hour ago, (PSN)GhostisGifted said:

No. Primed sure footed is NOT AT ALL worse than handspring thats straight up copium, primed sure footed gives you a 100% chance to resist knockdown meaning you DONT GET KNOCKED DOWN AT ALL... handspring makes u get up faster.. the ebdo and credit cost doesbt matter as if your anything other than a low mr super noob its easy as hell to get the credits and endo required for a max in less than 2 days

DUDE! It's been two years since that person post. I don't think s/he even plays the game anymore...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, (PSN)GhostisGifted said:

Why do you necromancers always do this? Bad behavior from you.

• Like 3

forget mods tied to login system, which is already bad, but I have never once understood the god forsaken WEAPONS tied to login system

just why?

unfortunately for me, I took a long break from WF, before they "remade" the login system - as previously it did actually reset if you missed logging in a day or 2 (like a typical mobile game). this means I'm only on like day 280.... meaning I'll need to log on once a day for almost 3 more years to get all the weapons and mods.... what a joke. 

On 2022-01-30 at 5:03 AM, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:
On 2022-01-30 at 3:28 AM, (PSN)GhostisGifted said:

DUDE! It's been two years since that person post. I don't think s/he even plays the game anymore...

Maybe that Necros wanted remind that OP that they can get their P. Sure footed. You know... 2 years. Just your friendly neighborhood spiderman Necros.

Or... I've once said that every time Nekros revive such threads they get some 1% chance for loots.

• 1 month later...