Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

railjack solo...when?

Luciole77

We've already been soloing it, wasn't as difficult as they made it out to be. Although I am looking forward to the command intrinsics in 2-3 months whenever they get around to adding them. Solo anything in Warframe has never seemed to be a priority.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JackHargreav said:

If you have a mk2-mk3 setup almost any mission is doable in solo.

I wish it were that simple on consoles. 

We never got the bug fixes or railjack economy fix you guys got. I've grinding my butt off since the day it came out (my ship was finished building that morning) and still can't afford half of a single mk2 repair cost. 

After doing a couple Veil missions on other people's ships I decided to go back to earth and keep trying to farm more mk 1 blueprints (which are oddly far more rare than mk 3... lol

Already doable. Once you get past the opening hurdles of the mode (typically by using the "Park the Railjack somewhere safe and Archwing it up" method) and get some good Avionics, it becomes relatively simple to solo missions, even in the Veil.

I'm not the best player in the world, but I've been managing, though the Veil missions admittedly can be quite time consuming.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JackHargreav said:

If you have a mk2-mk3 setup almost any mission is doable in solo.

I don't even have a Mk2 setup yet and I can run it. A lot of enemies will kill themselves if you pull an 'Empire Strikes Back' and hang out in asteroid fields, and if they don't? Well, BE the asteroid they run into. It's surprisingly effective, if a little time-consuming. 

3 hours ago, --Brandt-- said:

We've already been soloing it, wasn't as difficult as they made it out to be

That's something they told us for many other things, they said it for Arbitration, ESO, Sorties, even Liches (but maybe they'll be harder with Railjack Liches)

What happened to all of them? Most people (including me) are soloing them

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

I don't even have a Mk2 setup yet and I can run it. A lot of enemies will kill themselves if you pull an 'Empire Strikes Back' and hang out in asteroid fields, and if they don't? Well, BE the asteroid they run into. It's surprisingly effective, if a little time-consuming. 

Also since most clans researched everything for RJ, you could buy a milati or seeker mk3 to make your life little easier, both super cheap (only 6k titanium) but super effective, we don't even have 12hour build time for it.

Just now, Test-995 said:

Also since most clans researched everything for RJ, you could buy a milati or seeker mk3 to make your life little easier, both super cheap (only 6k titanium) but super effective, we don't even have 12hour build time for it.

I run a solo clan. Technically not, but I'm the only one who plays.

Also forgot to do a bunch of the research day 1 :blush:.

20 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

That's something they told us for many other things, they said it for Arbitration, ESO, Sorties, even Liches (but maybe they'll be harder with Railjack Liches)

What happened to all of them? Most people (including me) are soloing them

Wait, DE expected Liches to be too hard to reasonably solo?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Wait, DE expected Liches to be too hard to reasonably solo?

In the first devstream that they talked about Liches, they said they were supposed to be a long term Nemesis, & very hard to fight as they could steal one power of the frames that defeated it each time, making them incrementally stronger each time you killed it

What did we get? An enemy that takes one day to kill with RNG that kills you if you have the wrong sequence

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot