Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some bugs about railjack (like Hud disappeard after using forge in railjack and more) about specter defending in railjack doesn't reappear while spawned after disappearing , achwing freefall bugs , related to railjack

PurKiLLah2036Qc

Hi I hope my bugs info will help you furter to find solutions to make all better ! All to help you devs !

I am in intrinsics 5565 ... After using forge after piloting in railjack i have lost my hud , wich i wasnt able to see my aim , my number of ammo for the warframe  , and then when i returned to drive my railjack i was unable to see the aim tactics no aim at all nothing else showing shield armor , flux , gun overheating bar , number of ennemys ships and crewships , I had to quit to docks after finishing hardly the mission without all hud was real tough ...  but also it stayed disappeared after , i had to quit the game , i've made a cache verification , optimisation then it goes back to normal after ...

Many Bugs here related to Railjack

One time it happened to me that the nightwaves was still showing overall in railjack the small rectangle saying what to do...

Sometimes my specter disappear then im unable to respawn thems ... Specter was crashing the game before but seem to be repaired ...

My friend have freefalled first time he was in archwing outside falled forever i had to finish the mission then return to docks to fix the bug

Sometimes when boosting avionics , changing shield then return to avionics they almost all disappear then if i quit customizing then return to change it they are returned to normal...

When we scrap some avionics , theres no messages to show wich one are equiped so we lost at all if we scrap too much without warning

In dry dock , changing paint on railjack doesn't always work if we click back button we have to make it more than one time ...

Theres is no apply button for changing paint in railjack and custumizing it with glyphs and other things ...

Going in archwing inside the ennemy crewship sometimes , make a grey screen and its freezed like we have to quit game after this ...No other ways than alt+f4

A player having atlas have quit the railjack but his warframe was still there doing nothing and not showing in squad ...

My warframe have been cloned beside me too , and staying beside me not moving at all ...

When returning from mission with crews returning alone in my dry docks while crafting rail jack for first time , ressources doesn't show up you have to quit and return to dojo to make thems appear...

Yesterday , my friend wasn't able to see my railjack while piloting his archwing in saturn map ...

Some times the slingshot stay used by player using it and bugs also like if they are still using it ...

Looking in arsenals in the dock while having a kavat smeetah looking at it show im at the startup room of dojo and showing under the map camera glich

There is no place to show kavats in arsenal of railjack ... 

If theres more bugs i will write thems too ...

Edited by PurKiLLah2036Qc
Giving more info

Coming from Akkad Eris Farming nanospores return in dojo drydock starting my research , then unable to reconfigure railjack with console also have lost his skin returned to stock , had to quit dojo then return to make all right 

I guess its when youre coming with new resources , railjack doesn't synchronize really well with number of new farmed materials