Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Congrats DE Warframe Top 23 Game on Nintendo Eshop

(NSW)ShadowRead

I have to say that I'm impressed that Warframe is that high up there...especially when the Switch version has been a bit of a ghost town for me in the last few weeks.

I just hope that "Early 2020" means "Week 2 or 3 in January" instead of "The last week of April" for Empyrean's launch on Switch...my Railjack is already gathering dust in the Drydock.

Edited by Aldain
  • Like 1

According to the wikipedia for nintendo switch, there are currently 1977 titles.
Switch is also a system with physical copy games, and is marketable to children, which Warframe is Not.

So if 23 is upsetting because it's not top 10... consider the platform.

Edited by kapn655321

19 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

According to the wikipedia for nintendo switch, there are currently 1977 titles.
Switch is also a system with physical copy games, and is marketable to children, which Warframe is Not.

And I don't think anyone is actually buying Switch just for Warframe. Nintendo's main target audience isn't really comparable to any other consoles or the PC. Sure it helps that Warframe is an f2p game and anyone can try it, but I think #23 is still really impressive.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kapn655321 said:

They're also competing with Nintendo's first-party games. Games like Super Mario Odyssey, Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 and Pokémon. Warframe's competition on steam might still be pretty stiff, but Nintendo is...

Well, Nintendo is Nintendo. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, (NSW)ShadowRead said:

Guys we must congratulate DE for warframe being the top 23 downloaded game on the nintendo eshop

Congratulations and keep up the amaizing work, DE 😄 Despite all the flaws here and there, you are truly pashionate and hardworking, you blow expectations and gaming industry norms with major releases, something you can be proud of and something the industry giants silently ignore because you show them you can be good and successful. Happy holidays!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Your positivity is admirable.  Warframe/DE success in ANY Arena benefits all players and fans and is deserving of congratulations and support.

Of course, i have been a gamer for over 30 years, and besides Tibia, warframe has been one of the must fun and adictive games i have played so far.

35 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

still good...but warframe was in top 10 some years ago....no more.

On Steam. And... *Checks* it's currently at 15. Pretty respectable for a 7-year-old game. Up 25% from October, at least.

38 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

Cetus needs more stuffs to do, fortuna too....

Kindly learn the difference between what you want and what the game needs. And also the number of periods in an ellipsis while you're at it.

40 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

railjack solo experience is NEEDED! New planets, new enemies....

The first and last are currently in the works (in fact, we just got a whole bunch of new enemies with this update. I'd bring up the fact that railjack is already soloable, but since you ignored me when I explained it in your own topic, I doubt there'd be much point), and no amount of CAPS LOCK FOR EMPHASIS will make them come any faster (especially since the devs are on holiday).

The middle one doesn't make sense to me. If you mean new Tilesets, we're already getting one (and in fact can preview it in the Veil). If you just mean new planets for the sake of it, I would have to ask what the point would be.

Just now, Corvid said:

On Steam. And... *Checks* it's currently at 15. Pretty respectable for a 7-year-old game. Up 25% from October, at least.

Kindly learn the difference between what you want and what the game needs. And also the number of periods in an ellipsis while you're at it.

The first and last are currently in the works (in fact, we just got a whole bunch of new enemies with this update. I'd bring up the fact that railjack is already soloable, but since you ignored me when I explained it in your own topic, I doubt there'd be much point), and no amount of CAPS LOCK FOR EMPHASIS will make them come any faster (especially since the devs are on holiday).

The middle one doesn't make sense to me. If you mean new Tilesets, we're already getting one (and in fact can preview it in the Veil). If you just mean new planets for the sake of it, I would have to ask what the point would be.

of course is "soloable"...you did in coop and got all things to reinforce your railjack.....🙄 and now you think everybody can do solo? Tell me another joke mr smart man.

1 hour ago, Luciole77 said:

of course is "soloable"...you did in coop and got all things to reinforce your railjack

Actually, every single mission that I've done that gave me a major upgrade was done solo. The main tipping point that made things significantly more manageable was when I got a top tier Bulkhead Avionic from a solo Galleon Assassination. Before then I was always zipping back to the ship to repair it, now I can afford to leave it unattended for a while.

While I have done coop with some friends, those missions never gave me anything that I didn't already have from a solo run. When I say something is soloable, I mean it (for reference, I wouldn't currently use the term to describe Profit Taker or any of the Eidolons. Even though it's doable, I have never done them solo myself).

and now you think everybody can do solo?

I managed, and I'm far from the best at this game. So yeah, I'd say that if your skill level is average or above, you should be able to manage it. Just requires patience, determination and knowing what to prioritise in-mission, at least to start out.

Tell me another joke mr smart man.

Sorry, fresh out of jokes, but I'll give you some free advice as a substitute: Don't act flippant and dismissive with people who are giving you useful information, and don't jump to conclusions about how other people have reached their current state. Chances are you'll be wrong, as has been demonstrated here.

Edited by Corvid
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

....railjack solo experience is NEEDED! New planets, new enemies....

i remenber clearly that DE stated in many devstreams, that railjack was designed to be multiplayer, and that they would think of adding solo functions in the future, but that rigth now its designed to be multiplayer, so just sit tigth and wait.

Warframe does not force you to do everything, just focus on whats fun for you. The idea is to find your way to play and what makes it fun.