Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Command Center Gaming Is Looking For New Members

SignalWarden

• 3 months later...

Hi guys. I am your friendly neighborhood Mosen, here to revive this recruitment thread and talk about what an awesome clan leader that Signal guy is. I've known him for several years, and not once have I been able to root out more stat boosts in LIFE than he has. #@*&$@'s creep stat is so bloody high it puts a Catholic priest to shame. I should know. I used to be one. A Catholic, I mean, Not a priest.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH.

CCG is all about providing a fun and mature environment for it's members and we (read:Signal) like to encourage activity among the members. As such, with the current Pretty Pretty Princesses! contest going on, we have started one of our own: http://commandcenter.forumotion.com/t21-screencap-challenge . Contests are not uncommon among us.

If nothing else, I would highly recommend running a mission or three with us. I myself will not be present because my computer and I had a terrible, TERRIBLE break up this past week (it was so absuve :( ). If hookers, booze, and sarcasm are your thing, you can find it on yonder teamspeak, in yonder forums, and in the game! Well, the sarcasm bit you'll definitely find. You'd probably have to come with me to the pub to find the booze and the hookers, and as the other clan heads can vouch, I may not be the best company. Granted I'm probably better company than that guy who got messed up on some kind of nasty stuff (shrooms? Acid? Worblesnuffenjaeger? Whatever it is you kids do these days) and then tried to screw a corpse with a coat hanger. Am I rambling? I'm probably rambling, aren't I? :(

Long story short, join Command Center Gaming! Trust me, you can make worst decisions-I MEAN IT'S THE BEST IDEA EVER! I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU DO! I SWEAR!

Guys?

...Guys?

I'd like to join, IGN: mudkipluvr

Hi Mudkip. Sorry it's taken this long to get you a response. I will have someone in game add you to the in game clan, but if you could go on ahead and register on our website, I can okay you as soon as you sign up! Feel free to add me on steam as well if you have questions. Steam: Mosenwraith.

Just wanted to give you guys a taste of what we do in this clan. This is a (detail free) "poster" for our current event. 

0BZZrIh.jpg

We run stuff like this all the time and a pushing out for more than just this game. The more active players the better for everyone. We are waiting for you. 

Good day everyone!

I've checked out your website and made an account, however it says that it needs to be activated before I can apply. Figured I'd drop in here to say hello and see how you guys were! Hope you all have a great day and I'm hoping to see you all in game :-).

Good day everyone!

I've checked out your website and made an account, however it says that it needs to be activated before I can apply. Figured I'd drop in here to say hello and see how you guys were! Hope you all have a great day and I'm hoping to see you all in game :-).

Sorry about that. That was a mistake on our part. We just modified the system and there are still some hiccups. You can go ahead and do the application now. Thanks!

Just an update and a thanks to my clan. We already have the lab running and all new research begun. Every member rolled up their sleeves and chipped in to get it done on day one. That is how an active and cooperative clan works. Good job everyone. And for any prospective members, this is the kind of team play you have to look forward to.