Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daikyu's minor bug which is becoming annoying

(XBOX)I Yautja I

Hi everyone,

I post this report concerning a "minor" bug about the bow Daikyu, which is one of my favorite weapons in game.

Few times ago, DE remade the stats of the Daikyu and added a vsual energic effect at the top of the arrow, when the rope of the bow is tight. BUT, this effect stay on during all the game and never turn off, even if we switch of weapons, and the result is that we have a firework of energy all around the warframe and it's become like an ephermera which one isn't wanted.

Like i said, it's about a "minor" bug, and it's not an emergency which it needs to be fix in first insteed of the others bugs in the game. But this problem is starting to make me dislike this bow because of this, and i would be nice if DE could fix it in a next update as the same way, that they fixed this kind of bug with the skiajati before.

On 2019-12-25 at 4:22 PM, (XB1)I Yautja I said:

Hi everyone,

I post this report concerning a "minor" bug about the bow Daikyu, which is one of my favorite weapons in game.

Few times ago, DE remade the stats of the Daikyu and added a vsual energic effect at the top of the arrow, when the rope of the bow is tight. BUT, this effect stay on during all the game and never turn off, even if we switch of weapons, and the result is that we have a firework of energy all around the warframe and it's become like an ephermera which one isn't wanted.

Like i said, it's about a "minor" bug, and it's not an emergency which it needs to be fix in first insteed of the others bugs in the game. But this problem is starting to make me dislike this bow because of this, and i would be nice if DE could fix it in a next update as the same way, that they fixed this kind of bug with the skiajati before.

indeed, the only thing keeping me forom using it dispite sinking 4 forma into it, the fx doesn't appear untill after you fire an arrow and its quite annoying when it endlessly flail the fx as you move