Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now that you have started putting more rewards in Rare and Reinforced Containers, the spawnrate needs a revisit.

DrivaMain

21 minutes ago, ciTiger said:

RNG is DE's only child now, deal with it.

Found the white knight. Are you really defending this grind that can take weeks, months or even years and very demotivating if you don’t get what you want from the container you just spotted? I won’t be surprised if Warframe is bleeding players if this ruckus keeps going on.

2 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Found the white knight. Are you really defending this grind that can take weeks, months or even years and very demotivating if you don’t get what you want from the container you just spotted? I won’t be surprised if Warframe is bleeding players if this ruckus keeps going on.

You got me wrong, if you see my replies throughout this forum you will find me completely opposed to most decisions DE made since Liches came out.

I even made some posts myself. DE doesn't care it became clear when they stated in a livestream that they wouldn't touch Liches because of how much hate the player base was demonstrating about it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ciTiger said:

You got me wrong, if you see my replies throughout this forum you will find me completely opposed to most decisions DE made since Liches came out.

I even made some posts myself. DE doesn't care it became clear when they stated in a livestream that they wouldn't touch Liches because of how much hate the player base was demonstrating about it.

Ah I am sorry for the misunderstood. I wouldn’t say they wouldn’t touch liches, but they said it will be a 2020 thing. I don’t want to say it but Q3 2019 is probably the worst Warframe has been through with the introduction of unfinished systems. Empyrean is fun NGL, but the progression system was horribly grindy and tedious and not to mention B U G S.

There is still hope for DE. They acknowledged the horrible Vidar reactor grind and will review it on the next line of hotfixes. The problem is that they only prioritize fixing a problem ASAP if enough players cry or complain about it.

Warframe is a great game and the Dev team has talent but I've lost my faith in the last few months with all the bad decisions.

They fix what they want overnight but what they don't want they let it stay even if it means ruining the user experience for months...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

I’ve spent months farming Syndicate Medallions which means I’ve played like 7-8 missions from beginning to end clear all loot trying to find the medallions. I destroy the loot so that it’s easier to spot medallions. Now that’s about 800 missions total where I searched from top to bottom and I’ve only found like 4-5 reinforced containers. 8-10 rare containers. Which makes me feel that rare containers have a 1% drop chance and reinforced have like 0.5%. Maybe 0.1% but I was lucky. 

Which would mean doing like 100s to 1,000s of Veil Proxima to find an Umbra Forma. Then the missions can take like 5-10 minutes with a good team. 20-30 with a bad team. An hour if you’re a complete newbie. So many containers to destroy and so many high level enemies that are tough. Then you’re railjack could be destroyed quickly if you leave it vulnerable. I’ve cleared loot containers through entire maps in less than 5 minutes while other players spent 10-15. And railjack may not have huge loot maps but all the flying and such can make it take pretty long. But I’m just gonna say 10 minutes to humor some people. 

100 missions would mean 17 hours. 1,000 missions would mean almost 170 hours. Just to get 1 Umbra Forma. Then you gotta think about the people who don’t have all day, week, or month to search for 1 item. 

At the very least DE should increase the spawn rate of rare containers in Veil Proxima only. Kind of like how they made the trials spawn dozens of these containers. So DE definitely can make Veil Proxima spawn more Rare/Reinforced containers. Definitely should since Veil Proxima spawns some of the most difficult enemies. Higher levels should have a higher chance of spawning rare containers. Like let’s say the spawn chance is 0.1%. On level 10 missions could be 0.1%. While level 50 be 0.5%. Level 100 be 1.0% spawn chance. That’s just an example. 

That or create some special repeatable Railjack Alert that has a much higher spawn chance. Some of the rewards could be a ton of Titanium or something. Maybe a Rare Railjack Avionic. Or MKIII component. But the rare containers have a much higher spawn chance. 

Either way, the current spawn chance is definitely a problem. Not to mention all the bugs that keep happening too. Imagine finally getting what you want just for a bug/glitch to happen that forces you to abort or close your game. Just trying to complete all the Veil Proxima nodes was a pain and took hours upon hours. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

I’ve spent months farming Syndicate Medallions which means I’ve played like 7-8 missions from beginning to end clear all loot trying to find the medallions. I destroy the loot so that it’s easier to spot medallions. Now that’s about 800 missions total where I searched from top to bottom and I’ve only found like 4-5 reinforced containers. 8-10 rare containers. Which makes me feel that rare containers have a 1% drop chance and reinforced have like 0.5%. Maybe 0.1% but I was lucky. 

Which would mean doing like 100s to 1,000s of Veil Proxima to find an Umbra Forma. Then the missions can take like 5-10 minutes with a good team. 20-30 with a bad team. An hour if you’re a complete newbie. So many containers to destroy and so many high level enemies that are tough. Then you’re railjack could be destroyed quickly if you leave it vulnerable. I’ve cleared loot containers through entire maps in less than 5 minutes while other players spent 10-15. And railjack may not have huge loot maps but all the flying and such can make it take pretty long. But I’m just gonna say 10 minutes to humor some people. 

100 missions would mean 17 hours. 1,000 missions would mean almost 170 hours. Just to get 1 Umbra Forma. Then you gotta think about the people who don’t have all day, week, or month to search for 1 item. 

At the very least DE should increase the spawn rate of rare containers in Veil Proxima only. Kind of like how they made the trials spawn dozens of these containers. So DE definitely can make Veil Proxima spawn more Rare/Reinforced containers. Definitely should since Veil Proxima spawns some of the most difficult enemies. Higher levels should have a higher chance of spawning rare containers. Like let’s say the spawn chance is 0.1%. On level 10 missions could be 0.1%. While level 50 be 0.5%. Level 100 be 1.0% spawn chance. That’s just an example. 

That or create some special repeatable Railjack Alert that has a much higher spawn chance. Some of the rewards could be a ton of Titanium or something. Maybe a Rare Railjack Avionic. Or MKIII component. But the rare containers have a much higher spawn chance. 

Either way, the current spawn chance is definitely a problem. Not to mention all the bugs that keep happening too. Imagine finally getting what you want just for a bug/glitch to happen that forces you to abort or close your game. Just trying to complete all the Veil Proxima nodes was a pain and took hours upon hours. 

Incredible Ideas! I will add it to the OP.

• Like 1

Did like 250+ sentient ship runs, haven't seen a red container till now

This needs to be changed, either let us allow to buy the ephemera or make the sentient ship stay permanently.. 

I am annoyed by this tideous grind with so many rng layers.. 

1. Ship spawns on timer, stays for 30mins, we need to rush and do as many fast runs as we can 

2. We need the rng to get those particular rooms where the red containers usually have chance to spawn

3. We need to be lucky to get red container and not yellow (apparently both are rare so, ya rng again) 

4. We need the rng to get the ephemera or umbra forma out of it(mind u, it contains 4 or 5 different capturas of that place) 

So, this grind is not what warframe used to have, I wouldn't mind the grind if the sentient ship wasn't on timer and stayed always.. We could farm it whenever we can.. But this made things worse, too badly designed rng

See as I said in many posts, lemme say again some of my possible ideas what DE can do to balance it out :

1. Make a mini sentient boss inside the ship which will spawn always but has chance to drop the ephemera 5%

2. Make the ephemeras tradeable 

3. Give those rare containers in other tilesets also like Lua 

4. Make the ephemera a rare drop from ropalolyst(technically a sentient bird so makes sense) 

Bringing this thread up because DE has yet to comment about this issue. I appreciate you are tuning down the RNG on some parts of Empyrean, but don’t forget this Rare or Reinforced Container grind. This grind is much worse than grinding out the wreckages.