Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)The Neko Otaku

Expectations for command intrinsic tree

So hopefully when DE comes back from their holiday break we will see this tree added soon and since this tree is going to help people solo rauljack missions what is everyone hoping for this tree to do?

I want auto sides guns and my converted liches to be on board to take care of boarding parties.

- NPC engineers who will use available revolite to fix breaches. Caveat: the player will probably still need to make all the necessary revolite.

- NPC gunners who will use the side guns with ‘acceptable’ accuracy, but will not actively get off the guns and fight boarders. They’ll automatically get off the guns if a human player presses X to take over.

- Maybe something like: after the first bar of the Intrinsic, every even rank improves the abilities of crew, while every odd rank increases the NPC crew number.

Also, not arriving until, at the very earliest, August 2020. More likely December.

2 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

- NPC engineers who will use available revolite to fix breaches. Caveat: the player will probably still need to make all the necessary revolite.

- NPC gunners who will use the side guns with ‘acceptable’ accuracy, but will not actively get off the guns and fight boarders. They’ll automatically get off the guns if a human player presses X to take over.

- Maybe something like: after the first bar of the Intrinsic, every even rank improves the abilities of crew, while every odd rank increases the NPC crew number.

Also, not arriving until, at the very earliest, August 2020. More likely December.

- NPC Engineers will get stuck in corners of the ship.

I hope they have priority commands: for example

1. Stock supplies
  2. Take over ship/gun
  3. kill boarding parties
  4. take over enemy ship after we gain control
  5. assist with side objective
  6. have copy of your archwing 
  7. make my tea

I could see them having a number of choices that can automate one part of a process, but not another. So, for example, fighters can gun but can't repel boarders or board enemy ships, engineers can either repair the ship or make revolite.

Basically, they don't run the ship for you, but can streamline the process.

My guess

1. Unlock ability to have crew 
  2. Ability to repel boarders
  3. Improves ability to repeal boarders
  4. Ability to repair
  5. Improves Repair speed
  6. Ability to craft
  7. Improve Crafting speed
  8. Ability for side guns
  9. Improves side gun damage/accuracy 
  10. Something lack luster

Just missing out on some random archwing buff ability but couldn't figure out where to put it. 

# 2-3 "spots" on the ground are downstairs for anti-boarding and repair, maybe one is a solaris that just repairs.

Although if that is the case, those squares seems only in the lower room, no companions in foundry or guns.

# upstairs a third gun manned by a lich would be nice. Seems like it would fit.

# more factions outside of kuva liches can be recruited, like cetus and syndicates

the last one DE plz listen that it has the chance to be hillarious

imagine these picks as crew

- cetus citizen, inexplicably fixes everything even if he never trained, like " well tenno, I ididn't know half of the things in front of me even existed and this bit came out, but i think the engines seems to be doing allright" ...

Lovely it would be if he/she uses a fish as a sword.

-Ancient healer specter, friendly of course, it just screams "hryaaaa" with a message on screen like any npc every time when fixing breaches and fighting boarders. Cy comments afterwards to try and translate, but it ends up being all confusing.

-Clem ... need o say more?

-Syndicate trio, they would be simple humans with the respective vest of the syndicate, but they are 3 per station (to compensate for their weakness compared to liches ... totally not  a pillar man reference) and the syndicate leaders will be the one to give them orders and motivate them. they can respond with " aye ae sir" but uniqe for all syndicates.

-animals of cetus or orb vallis, imagine pobbers running around dixing the engines or eagles stunning enemies, it would be amazing

sorry for typos and broke english, i'm in a bit of a hurry

43 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

I expect infighting and backstabbing if you mix Hexis with Veil crew members.

Lmao, imagine cy is screaming fire on deck and these guys are at each others throat.

1 hour ago, Vermagus said:

Lmao, imagine cy is screaming fire on deck and these guys are at each others throat.

I'd love that to be honest. It would make syndicate rivalry actually mean something.

-"Teleports a side gunner into the slingshot and instantly launch them to the nearest crewship within 2km with "x" key while piloting the railjack."

:^)

One thing I expect/hope for is that the Command intrinsic will not enable NPC crew to take on the role of a Tenno in boarding actions and similar combat. Several reasons, among them:

- Close combat blenderising is the Tenno job.

- Syndicate operatives are hot garbage.

So, I would like to see a Command tree which effectively makes the Railjack an element on the battlefield which can be quite safely left to its own devices for several minutes at a time while repairing itself using ship supplies, and defending itself using the guns, and maybe even limited maneuvering with an NPC pilot.

3 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

One thing I expect/hope for is that the Command intrinsic will not enable NPC crew to take on the role of a Tenno in boarding actions and similar combat. Several reasons, among them:

- Close combat blenderising is the Tenno job.

- Syndicate operatives are hot garbage.

A Lich might be able to though.

Also maybe Clem can join us too since he's pretty good at Grakata-ing things.

Automatic consumable crafting and resource refinement, because f*ck going down there every few minutes. Some NPC slave can be the goblin chained to the forges in the basement, a human being shouldn't have to do that sh*t.

I expect my ship will still not have non-Zetki parts by then. And Liches will probably die randomly for no reason, or supersize themselves like my pets and cause my ship to explode like Thanos should of if Ant Man went up his butt.

unknown.png

41 minutes ago, Toppien said:

give me the NPCs from code vein and ill be happy

If they're gonna add a weeb crew it'd be from Jojo.

1 minute ago, Wolfdoggie said:

If they're gonna add a weeb crew it'd be from Jojo.

gimme waifus! >_<