Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack ground enemies have flesh as health, not cloned flesh.

DarthIronclad

Just gonna say this as have yet to seen a thread talking about this...

Meanimf heat won't work as well on them if their armor is fully stripped. 

Given how some of them, like the officer is immune to all forms of armor stripping, and they have very high ehp as well, it might be better to use viral slash...though corrosive will still work well on the ones which are not immune to armors strip.

Also have a feeling that they will add in more armors strip immune enemies in the future...some may hate it, but some will be OK with it, personally I feel it encourages build diversity, and make viral slash a viable option alongside corrosive. 

It has been brought up, along with their frankly obscene base stats relative to other Corps (I get wanting them to be tougher due to limited numbers, but 16x the health is a bit much, and that's not even factoring in the exponential nature of scaling).

Edited by Corvid

27 minutes ago, DarthIronclad said:

armors strip immune enemies...encourages build diversity

It does the opposite of encouraging build diversity, in truth. Viral + Slash has always been a viable alternative to armour stripping—depending on a weapon's status chance and IPS spread. Obviously, a low-Slash weapon isn't viable for Viral-Slash, while low-status melees that guarantee Slash in stances or high-crit primaries with Hunter Munitions may suffer with an armour-stripping build. Weapons have niches in that regard. If armour stripping is taken out, that means only Slash-based / Slash-procuring weapons retain viability against armour. Akstiletto Prime, for example, would have no recourse where it currently has Corrosive as an option. That's a build option taken away. Taking away build options isn't encouraging build diversity.

That doesn't get into the recent reworks around Ember and Vauban, whose kits were granted armour stripping because their abilities faltered against armour. If they can't strip armour, it throws them right back to square one. That is, quite literally, backwards.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lost_Cartographer said:

The only way I could see the current values really working is if our Warframe weapons adopted the railjack damage types, and only maybe.  Supposing particle procs are common enough and the damage multiplier is large enough to matter before I've dumped 100 of the Quellor's 300 round magazine at any rate.

I was going to make a joke regarding the enemy health levels and the size of the Quellor's magazine, but I couldn't get it to flow right.