Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to see stolen Weapon

Reetula

90%+ of the time when the mobs steal my weapons I get no waypoint nor can I see it when my fellow squad members can and give me the waypoint which makes it unable to pick up my weapon this has been going on for 2 months now. it happens in every type of mission they have the weapon stealers. Please fix.

• 2 weeks later...

This also happens to me about 50% of the time when I am not the host and my weapon gets stolen.
This bug has been there for months, please fix it or remove the mechanic altogether.

It is especially frustrating when you are in an endless mission and you are forced to either extract or stick with less weapons and hope your remaining weapons wont get stolen.

Edited by DavidSplatterman

• 2 weeks later...

I did see this happen, saw some weapon on the floor, was confused, asked my teammate what was it... he said it was his, this is why he was roaming the map like mad, then he went to the room I was, and started to call me a liar and whatnot, tricking him, and he wanted to know where I really spotted his weapon... except it was right in front of me, and he was mad at me for lying to him... So I assume he wasn't seeting it at all.