Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, before you finish "Loading" finish loading.

(XBOX)TooMad

The loading is probably done by that point. That little bit of lag is probably the synchronization stage where your machine is 'catching up' to the host, being updated with position data for defeated enemies, which assets have been altered (i.e. lockers looted, doors unlocked, location of active enemies).

There's been a 'bug' on pc where the host can 'skip' the loading sequence which then leaves one or all other players still loading and unable to skip it.  This causes them to end up quite a distance behind those that could skip it and essentially spend more time trying to 'catch up' than they do worrying about anything else....

It's got to be coming up to a year if not more since it was introduced too... but I wouldn't be surprised if  something like this has been passed over onto consoles...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

There's been a 'bug' on pc where the host can 'skip' the loading sequence which then leaves one or all other players still loading and unable to skip it.  This causes them to end up quite a distance behind those that could skip it and essentially spend more time trying to 'catch up' than they do worrying about anything else....

It's got to be coming up to a year if not more since it was introduced too... but I wouldn't be surprised if  something like this has been passed over onto consoles...

It has. I can attest to that it has happened several times a day in the last couple of months.