The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New to the forums...

(PSN)too_damn_icee

Hello everyone , New to the warframe forums , And I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been playing Warframe for a while but I took a break after Nidus was introduced. But I picked the game back up a couple weeks ago to see if it's still the good ole grindy warframe lol. If anyone wants to leave me tips about the game or forums, submit away. (P.S from looking at the other threads , I feel like the community is on edge from the Kuva Lich update.) 

• Like 3

Since Nidus eh? Well we got two new open world areas, scarf Excalibur, and space fire extinguisher simulator. Jupiter looks waaaay different now and vaguely reminiscent of Bioshock Infinite. Also more cosmetics options for the real endgame. 

And the story has gone no where. So you missed nothing with that. 

Gameplay is still shoot n jump so your old skills are still relevant. 

43 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Kuva Liches are trash right now

Yea I kinda will admit when I saw them , I laughed. Its that bad?

45 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Since Nidus eh? Well we got two new open world areas, scarf Excalibur, and space fire extinguisher simulator. Jupiter looks waaaay different now and vaguely reminiscent of Bioshock Infinite. Also more cosmetics options for the real endgame. 

And the story has gone no where. So you missed nothing with that. 

Gameplay is still shoot n jump so your old skills are still relevant. 

I saw the Plains of Framedrop , Every time I start moving in the free roam I get very bad lag lol.

20 minutes ago, 8faiNt said:

dont come back

Ehh I'll admit I have a soft spot for this game because of the economic and grindy part of the game. Grindy games are up my alleyway sadly.

1 hour ago, (PS4)too_damn_icee said:

Hello everyone , New to the warframe forums , And I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been playing Warframe for a while but I took a break after Nidus was introduced. But I picked the game back up a couple weeks ago to see if it's still the good ole grindy warframe lol. If anyone wants to leave me tips about the game or forums, submit away. (P.S from looking at the other threads , I feel like the community is on edge from the Kuva Lich update.) 

Forums are Salted to infinity...
do never expect anyone to be nice...if one turns out to be nice though.. be grateful.. its very rare...
salt bae GIF by G1ft3d

• Like 4

1 hour ago, (PS4)too_damn_icee said:

Its that bad?

To create a Lich, you need to kill a Larvling, which spawns in lvl 20+ & acts like the juggernaut, you need to kill enemies when the lights are blinking

Once you create a Lich you need to farm requiem relics, 50% chance to drop when you destroy a Kuva Siphon, 100% for a Flood

When created, a Lich has a combination of three random Requiems mods that you need to discover & is required to kill it. There's 8 requiem mods in total

In those requiem relics, you have only 2 of the 6 items being Requiem Mods, which are uncommon drops 

To know which mods you need, you have to kill Thralls, which gives a very small amount of murmurs. Once you collect all murmurs, it will reveal one mod

You can also try to directly kill your Lich, but if you have just one wrong mod, or the right one in the wrong place, it's instant death. Which bypasses the downed phase & immortal abilities like Nidus' stacks or Wukong's passive

(Note that it doesn't tell you the order, only which mod, & that you need to collect 40% more murmurs for the second mod, & 40% more for the third)

Your Lich will lvl up each time it kills you, up to rank 5, which corresponds to lvl ~100

All of that for: If Vanquished, a weapon that is average at best, & if Converted, it will become a minion that spawns randomly in missions to help you for ~1min & doesn't even do 1% of the damage when you were fighting it

Liches are trash DE!

EDIT: One last thing, requiem mods have three charges in total, killing one Lich consumes one charge, meaning you have to farm them over & over if you want to hunt Liches

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot

18 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

To create a Lich, you need to kill a Larvling, which spawns in lvl 20+ & acts like the juggernaut, you need to kill enemies when the lights are blinking

Once you create a Lich you need to farm requiem relics, 50% chance to drop when you destroy a Kuva Siphon, 100% for a Flood

When created, a Lich has a combination of three random Requiems mods that you need to discover & is required to kill it. There's 8 requiem mods in total

In those requiem relics, you have only 2 of the 6 items being Requiem Mods, which are uncommon drops 

To know which mods you need, you have to kill Thralls, which gives a very small amount of murmurs. Once you collect all murmurs, it will reveal one mod

You can also try to directly kill your Lich, but if you have just one wrong mod, or the right one in the wrong place, it's instant death. Which bypasses the downed phase & immortal abilities like Nidus' stacks or Wukong's passive

(Note that it doesn't tell you the order, only which mod, & that you need to collect 40% more murmurs for the second mod, & 40% more for the third)

Your Lich will lvl up each time it kills you, up to rank 5, which corresponds to lvl ~100

All of that for: If Vanquished, a weapon that is average at best, & if Converted, it will become a minion that spawns randomly in missions to help you for ~1min & doesn't even do 1% of the damage when you were fighting it

Liches are trash DE!

EDIT: One last thing, requiem mods have three charges in total, killing one Lich consumes one charge, meaning you have to farm them over & over if you want to hunt Liches

That sounds so sad that it made not even wanna grind liches lol. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Leave the forums and never look back if you enjoy and want to continue enjoying warframe as a player. The salt is very high here. When you leave out after your first thread.... You come out.... Changed 

I'm going to be real honest here and say that I'm use to the salt, Use to play a game called Defiance and well let's say the company ran that game and the sequel to the ground and the community is very very...well passively livid I guess? lol 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)too_damn_icee said:

I'm going to be real honest here and say that I'm use to the salt, Use to play a game called Defiance and well let's say the company ran that game and the sequel to the ground and the community is very very...well passively livid I guess? lol 

oh boy defiance forums are nothing to these toxic and overly sensitive tenno that reside here. Turn back before its too late. I used to be happy........ 

10 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

oh boy defiance forums are nothing to these toxic and overly sensitive tenno that reside here. Turn back before its too late. I used to be happy........ 

If I could compare which community is better , I would go with this one tbh , Over on the defiance forums It's a wasteland, hyenas and tumbleweeds resident the forums and the people will rip you apart if you agree with anyone who is a developer lol.

10 часов назад, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 сказал:

Index isn’t that hard. Literally any frame that can take a decent beating is the best choice for it.

Index is boring and only for farming credits. So its should be done stable and fast. Only rhino, revenant and limbo can hold 30+ points and doesnt care about it. Maybe loki with duration EE build. But revenant scales infinite while rhino can be oneshoted after 150th lvl, loki cant do mistakes and limbo cant kill in rift. So yeah, hes best. Another 3 frames in party can be anything that can kill fast. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, (PS4)too_damn_icee said:

Well hello there! Welcome back  Tenno. There's two open worlds, a spaceship, some story snippets, vampire kittys, new melee system and a massive ton of weaponry and cosmetics for you to discover. And btw - the Kuva liches arent bad at all; nice tanky bosses for you to test your builds and skills against. Whiners are going to whine. DE's obsession with thicc warframes has only improved with time; get Wisp, seriously, the first chance you get. You'll thank me - I'll wait. There's new tilesets, Disruption is a new map mode. We have skateboards and now can fly archwings in the open worlds which is cool. There's new boss battles in the open worlds too - but you need to be leet for meta obsessed groups; or risk pub groups. But the Eidolon hunts are worth gitting gud for, trust me. We now have a radio station that gives us challenges (nightwave). It substitutes for story quests but does some nice world building. We have a new speedy boi frame Gauss, RIP volt. And Grendel, 'nuff said. The story hasnt moved forward much, but what is there is pretty sweet. Do catchup on the story first. And do the Chains of Harrow Quest if you havent already. Rap Tap Tap, Tenno.

Players ingame are as nice as you may remember and by and large, know what they're doing. Sure you get the occasional usual band of idiots but few and far between tbh and overall, its good stuff. Stay away from the swampland that is Trade Chat tho unless you really, really need to go there. And if someone opens their coats and tries to sell you a Riven mod - f***king run, the other way. that is the way to the dark side and leads only to suffering. And call the police. Players on the forums are... welp... you see it for yourself. Its the internet being the internet I suppose. But the game is still fun and you can find your enjoyment in loads of places these days. Look me up if you need anything and I'll try to help. 

2 hours ago, punish_me said:

Index is boring and only for farming credits. So its should be done stable and fast. Only rhino, revenant and limbo can hold 30+ points and doesnt care about it. Maybe loki with duration EE build. But revenant scales infinite while rhino can be oneshoted after 150th lvl, loki cant do mistakes and limbo cant kill in rift. So yeah, hes best. Another 3 frames in party can be anything that can kill fast. 

And Rhino and Limbo have other uses outside of Index. Unlike Revenant.

Wait no he provides MR. That’s technically a use.

18 hours ago, (PS4)too_damn_icee said:

That sounds so sad that it made not even wanna grind liches lol. 

Unless you're trying to max out your Mastery you have no reason to grind liches. I'd recommend doing it once just for the experience and then bin them for life. Or, until DE finds a way to make it worth your time.

On 2019-12-27 at 11:46 PM, (PS4)SkroderSkrodz said:

New Tenno here. Why is the trade chat that bad? I've viewed the Warframe Market and barely anyone on PS4 is active in-game to sell/buy. 

Odd. 

Though I'm not from the N. America region, thats what I set my warframe to and the trade chat is so berserk and so fast, its impossible to read at times. I usually get a fast reply to wtb/wts posts. But beware the hagglers, the insulters, the bargain hunters, and the usurers with their ruinous prices. I recommend getting into a nice alliance with helpful players and large active player base - trading there I've found to be a far superior experience. Just remember tho - if an alliance members gives you a good deal or even a freebie; say thank you and remember to pay it forward.