Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zekti Bulkhead drop chance?

JMP3

Question

Just curious if anyone knows what the chances are for getting a given school of an avionic.  I put bulkhead in the title since I've been trying to farm for a Zekti one on Earth Proxima with little luck.  I just get Lavan copies.  Do higher level areas reward more powerful avionics or is it random what you get?

10 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, enemystand said:

only Kosma Cutter drop Zekti Bulkhead with a 1.01% chance, and is only available on Earth Proxima.
it will take some time to get depending on RNG, but it will be worth each second spend farming the thing

I call BS.. been farming Earth for hours for a bunch of lavan copies . I'm seriously going insane whenever I pick up a bulkhead on Earth to find out it's a f$#$ing lavan.. need SS confirmation.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Looney_1up said:

I call BS.. been farming Earth for hours for a bunch of lavan copies . I'm seriously going insane whenever I pick up a bulkhead on Earth to find out it's a f$#$ing lavan.. need SS confirmation.

Can confirm. Got 1 yesterday. Got another one today while farming for the ram avionic. The sources are correct.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Looney_1up said:

Ah, the classic "RNG hasn't been in my favor so it can't drop" syndrome...

Edited by -AxHx-Vile

1 hour ago, (PS4)Looney_1up said:

Yeah, it drops. Try last 2 missions. I got 1 at each. Yes, I got 2 so far. 

1 hour ago, Vejova said:

It drops on Earth. Hull weave (armor) drops on Saturn. This is 100% confirmed already, and it's on the wiki.

The avionic itself isn't really the issue.  I farm Earth because I read that Earth and Veil enemies drop Bulkhead.  The question is the chance of a given school of avionic, which is not listed on the wiki

22 minutes ago, JMP3 said:

The avionic itself isn't really the issue.  I farm Earth because I read that Earth and Veil enemies drop Bulkhead.  The question is the chance of a given school of avionic, which is not listed on the wiki

The rare drop is the house with the most ranks, the common drop is the house with the least ranks.