Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remote Play PC with DS4 now Warframe thinks its a Vita?

(PSN)stormyuk

Hey,

I have used remote play on my PC with a DS4 hardwired on and off for an age. From today for some reason whenever I play Warframe on the PC via Remote Play to my PS4 the controls are all messed up as though it thinks I am using a Vita so it tries to be clever with a different setup. Problem is I am just using my DS4 and want the standard controls.

Any ideas?

Edited by (PS4)stormyuk

• 1 month later...
Am 26.12.2019 um 23:34 schrieb (PS4)stormyuk:

Hey,

I have used remote play on my PC with a DS4 hardwired on and off for an age. From today for some reason whenever I play Warframe on the PC via Remote Play to my PS4 the controls are all messed up as though it thinks I am using a Vita so it tries to be clever with a different setup. Problem is I am just using my DS4 and want the standard controls.

Any ideas?

This!!!

I just can’t play Warframe anymore. More often than not I would use remote play on my iPad with a DS4 or Xbox Controller to play Warframe and now PS Vita controls are mandatory. This is madness!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I've got the same issue. I travel a lot for work and sometimes I like to relax a little bit at the hotel and use my laptop for Remote Play. Turns out, Warframe forces PS Vita controls, which makes the DualShock controller useless. Even remapping the controls, can't use the abilities menu.

This also affects when I'm streaming from my Mac, as I have to use OBS and Remote Play. So I haven't been able to stream for 2 months or play using Remote Play. What's happening now is that I haven't played Warframe in a while because it's the only game that does this, all others are fine and I have to admit I'm having a lot of fun with Destiny 2.

DE please fix this, allow us to choose which set of controls we want to use: PS Vita controller or DualShock controller.