Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So DE said that it will take months....

Update

11 minutes ago, taiiat said:

that is all irrelevant, it takes nothing out of the ordinary to have achieved 10/10/10/10 by now.
there's nothing supernatural about it. you don't need to skip sleep, you don't need to abuse any Exploits, you don't need to perform any speedrunning strategies.

stop being superstitious about things that are not other worldly.

You might have to wait a few weeks for RNG to line up on average..

And perhaps you don't care that much about juicing every possible advantage.
Some folks really aren't sweating those details. A good portion of players just 
won't be leveraging these things to their full advantage.

That's the expectation.
But if you Do, you're necessarily being quite fastidious about things.
Really dotting all the i's, crossing the t's..
Trying real hard not to work hard later.. still falls somewhere in around,
"trying hard."

Also, I'm going to light a gigantic wicker man later and wear sack cloth.
You are totally welcome to join; it won't be efficient, but it'll be fun.

Edited by kapn655321

il y a une heure, TheKurtiStryke a dit :

De: this content will take you 1 month in order to be fully completed

compulsive-farmer player: imma about to end this whole man's career

DE : Hold my beer. *adds rng ephemera and capturas in rng chest in time limited objective*

2 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

You have a lot of free time and spent most of it playing Railjack. Probably used an XP booster too because...

Noticed this as well.

Dsomeone should do the math.  Whats the average amount of intrinsic from a void run and how many do you need to run to hit rank ten in all intrinsic. And then we divide that by how many days since we've been able to fly them. 

6 hours ago, kapn655321 said:

And if there's a bug or exploit, that's par for the course..
So it's possible this was all a cake walk to achieve.

The 'exploit' for this gives 20-40 intrinsics per 10-20 minutes, so anywhere from 1-4 intrinsics per minute. In order to have rank 10 in an intrinsic, you need 1023 intrinsics. He has 3 of them, so 3069 intrinsics just in those 3 trees.

So yeah, the 'exploit' makes it easier, but it certainly doesn't make it a cake walk.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kapn655321 said:

They probably expected we'd have lives.

i think they didn't expected most of us have vacations right now, in winter, when you dont want to leave your house...so yeah, right now most of us have no life outside of the comfort of our rooms XD

Edited by Toppien

So lemme get this straight, people are S#&$ting on op for playing the game alot on the #*!%ing Christmas break?? Are people here really this ignorant or just actually stupid??

Yall are wondering if he has a life or not and if he even has a job? God forbid most people are on holiday break and have plenty of free time to do whatever the hell they want but nahh let's just trash op because DE did no wrong!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, kapn655321 said:

I would suspect there's a way to game the system.
We have some mighty clever players.

If you're not using that strategy but instead all others, the result would likely be Far closer to intent.
It's likely more accurate that OP's just a fine player, with a good analytic mind, and an acquired taste for min-maxing.

To be honest, I just play a 8h a day farming Giant Point over and over, there is no stealth etc etc, I enjoy farming with friends in VC tho, railjack fun make my days at the moment 

1 hour ago, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

So lemme get this straight, people are S#&$ting on op for playing the game alot on the #*!%ing Christmas break?? Are people here really this ignorant or just actually stupid??

Yeah i too find it a little insane that vacations/breaks dont exist and like the self righteous GAMERS they are just put their fellow gamer on a chopping block and stamp on said player with their foofoo slippers. 

Theyre probably huddled up wondering if tc abuses his family while they ignore theirs as the post on a forum to trash on a random person whom ive never met and thus doesn't exist.

The TRUE victim in all of this is the ship itself after having hundreds of 2s 3s and 5d dumped into its poor binary coding...that changes a Cephalon... just look at Suda

Edited by (PS4)psycofang
  • Like 2

My challenge in railjack is to find a good host, because my crappy internet does not make my life easy. i needed the command intrinsic since the beginning like many others. But no.

My last runs were painful. How many of you experience teleporting enemies? Gunnery target lead not present, Ui disappearing? And De expects me to feel eager to play RJ and improve my intrinsics? Yeah, yeah...

Despite all this i'm now 4/5/7/4. Once i got the quest and Shedu, my motivation to grind RJ went down the drink.

Edited by renleech