Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So DE said that it will take months....

Update

14分钟前 , PhoenixFury 说:

So most of the missions don't allow stealth kills on Grineer ground troops.  Is it only the Galleon on Earth?

I just found even if you don’t perform stealth kill, heavy attack also count as long as the enemy is in lifted state.

but as people who said op have no life, I gain about 80~90 per giant point(with affinity booster), about an hour per run.

total you would need 5270(include command)
So I would estimate totAl of 59~66hours of game play.

and that’s including the commanding

else you only need 4/5 of time(47~53hr) to complete the grind.

so it’s totally doable and reasonable to achieve full 10/10/10/10 by now

Pretty sure its an 'exploit'. Not sure if its the proper terminology as its things in the game, but not really as intended so.. yeah

For those that know, the stealth thing is not an intended way to gain RJ affinity. I don't really want to post more as to inform and promote 'exploit's, but I'd be wary of doing it for those who know.

It'll be easy to fix from DE's side retroactively. They can see all affinity gained from a particular mission, and can reverse that. This could end up in a ban, but that is beyond our opinions and solely on DE.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

smoother grind

I call this BS and huge nonsense, people just say "what's next?" after getting what they want because apparently playing after getting everything just for fun without any care is a grave sin.

Why do you think game nowadays have layers on layers of huge grind, massive RNG and topped with drop limits, either daily or weekly?

Last I heard you need about 8-10h for maxing out one node. Meaning you could get it done within two days if you really, really wanted to. Stealth multiplier farming gives about ~30 every ~9 minutes. That's a little more than 5 hours per node of pure play time. Add a few breaks and unlucky runs inbetween and you can get it done comfortably in a week.

To be honest, I don't see the issue with this. The r10 skills are kind of... garbage from what I've seen. So unless DE changes some stuff around it's all about mastery again.

8 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Why do you think game nowadays have layers on layers of huge grind, massive RNG and topped with drop limits, either daily or weekly?

Because it's profitable. That is literally the only reason. It's nothing but greed and disrespect for their customer's time.

Edited by (XB1)Erudite Prime
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

Because it's profitable. That is literally the only reason. It's nothing but greed and disrespect for their customer's time.

Except It's not really.

Most of the stuff for railjack can't be bought.

You can buy two skins and a repair drone. The avionics on market are useless and doubt anyone bought them. Anyways if you could buy everything in the market then I would see "greedy" part but clearly that isn't the case.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

He just sits in his basement and lives off his parents income.

You're one of those people who equip Steel Charge for more capacity, aren't you? Complaining on forums rather than playing is even less productive than OP.

1 hour ago, uxx0 said:

You're one of those people who equip Steel Charge for more capacity, aren't you?

What exactly is your point? Who cares?

In fact, why should we care about what someone wants to do with an aura mod? That's their business, not yours.

Complaining on forums rather than playing is even less productive than OP.

I beg to differ. Gaming in and of itself is not productive. It's a leisure time activity. At least complaining and providing criticism aimed at trying to get changes made to a game so that it's more enjoyable is doing something constructive.

Putting up with stuff you don't like in a game when you have the means to try and affect change means you really don't care enough about the game you like to want to actually do something about it.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Not everyone is hardcore.   Thinking they are mainly aiming at the average person.

More than likely. There's always going to be some impatient player that needs to blow through everything as quickly as possible.

To be honest, I'm really not impressed with speed runners at all. All games are to them is a challenge to be topped and completed as soon as possible, rather than truly enjoyed.

On 2019-12-26 at 5:39 PM, Update said:

Make it 2 weeks

When they consider level 35 to be 'high level" i'd expect them to grossly overestimate like that. 

To be fair though, I don't want something to take months to achieve, I don't mind if I complete railjack in a few days or weeks. 

I just want it to be fun. Same with The Old Blood, it is a game after all - and if it isn't fun, then it's failed its purpose, in my opinion. 

• Like 2

Probably more like years to average players. Theres no substance in this game mode to keep people interested in this grind. What they've put in has been cloaked in a bunch of loose and unrestrained RNG odds.

This is stance mods all over again.

Thankfully i still get a kick out of weekly nightwave.

On 2019-12-26 at 4:55 PM, kapn655321 said:

So it's possible this was all a cake walk to achieve.
Figure I'd mention that, as there's just as good a chance OP just cheesed in their free time.
If it weren't for that cheese, would you have played it so consistently?
Maybe this experience was curated just for you. 😉
"WHooooopsie! Someone's too smart for us! Golly gosh, what ever shall we do?"

Jealous much?  

Maybe he worked hard to achieve this goal.

On 2019-12-31 at 1:23 AM, SECURATYYY said:

Pretty sure its an 'exploit'. Not sure if its the proper terminology as its things in the game, but not really as intended so.. yeah

For those that know, the stealth thing is not an intended way to gain RJ affinity. I don't really want to post more as to inform and promote 'exploit's, but I'd be wary of doing it for those who know.

It'll be easy to fix from DE's side retroactively. They can see all affinity gained from a particular mission, and can reverse that. This could end up in a ban, but that is beyond our opinions and solely on DE.

I am too lazy to exploit it, my daily is 8h of gaming straight with dumb VC with randoms, it really helps to kill time and enjoy the content

On 2019-12-26 at 10:39 PM, Update said:

-snip-

Guess you can say you'll be waiting for the next "update" ehhhhhhhhhh?

i'm sorry, I had to, the joke was handed to me, right there.

Onto topic:

I seen alot of folks getting to R10 right off the bat, how did you do this, I kown some do it outside of railjack or is it part of something else?.

Can't really see why people are worried about this, you can just do the mission as normal and still do the stealth kills in the base, I mean you can even do it with a team, while team defend the other missions, you can go as Ivara and go do all the killing. IIRC even 2 Ivara's might be able to share  due to the XP range. But again not up to us.

Edited by Circle_of_Psi