Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A few bugs of railjack

(XBOX)A Wasted Muffin

Xbox one bug i've encountered so far...

1. Crewships not spawning and making the mission impossible to complete.

2. Stuck in crewship when it blew up. (Blackscreen)

3. Fell underneath the ramp at the exit in the crewship. (got stuck)

4. Fell out of the crewship while inside it and stuck in my warframe falling through space. (got stuck)

5. Exited crewship on one side of the map to be exited at another location like a missile battery on other side of map.

6. Exited crewship and saw host exit the crewship exit instead of me. (visual glitch)

7. When the host leaves the session, my larkspur gets permanently equipped and gets attached to my warframes crotch like a male appendage. (Ive gotten a good laugh out of this one)

8. The shields for the reactors dont go up and I cant shoot reactor. (Punch through mods help bypass this)

9. Infinite loading screens when selecting a new mission directly after completing one.

10. Slingshot during mission extraction shoots me out of railjack into the loading screen. (I see how you designed the loading screen) (pretty cool oval)

11. Stuck in archwing mode inside railjack wall banging against the walls as the railjack moves.

12. My archwing gets stuck in sliding animation when exit railjack while sliding.

13.Getting one shot when exiting crewships/railjack/bases (its like the enemies prefire before I get out)

14. Getting shot in archwing while in animation to enter crewship resulting in my warframe to come inside the crewship downed.

15. When going inside and outside of anywhere, an occasional chance to have weapons do little to no damage as if they had no mods. (this includes archwing guns also)

16. When in operator form in an exploding ship, if the operator is inside when it blows up, my operator is dead and unusable.

17. Somehow I ended up with my warframe and operator out at the same time controlling both while walking out in space shooting ships. (gear wheel disabled also)

18. I don't remember what I was doing, but I fell through the map sort of. The whole placed was all gray with gridlines and lines from ships everywhere.

19. Unable to pick up yellow mods in archwing unless I touch them directly and wait 2 seconds before moving on.

20. Some breaches on the railjack become unrepairable.

21. Railjack door literally froze shut with me in it. (lol)

22. Im able to revive the railjack when outside in space?!?!?

23. Hack terminals in reactors of crewships don't fail???

24. My warframe was like a ping pong ball inside the railjack when the railjack moved.

25. Squad chat stays connected to railjack crew even when I leave the dojo and squad. (I am able to communicate with those people in their squad chat without being in their squad)

26. The timers for the forges doesn't show the percentage and are invisible. (I have to test each one if they are on cooldown)

27. Avionics doesn't display mods when customizing railjack. I have to re equip engines to make the mods show.

28. Sling shot kept going until I hit map edge.

29. Slingshot out of railjack and ended up with regular weapons in space.

30. Ships twirl continuously until out of map.

I tried to stay as accurate as possible when recording these bugs on paper. Is there a way to capture bug logs on xbox one and send them to DE? Like a bug reporting feature?

Edited by (XB1)A Wasted Muffin