Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Few Ideas To Discuss

TheGrayJacket

Greetings,

I have been lately wondering about some things to add/change in the game.

1) Mod level scale:

Instead of finding fresh mods over and over, why not let player decide what level mod should be. Of course, you would have to level the mod to use higher ranks, but you could decrease it so it can fit a weapon. And if you increase it's capacity, you could scale it one/two ranks up again.

2) Keeping weapon levels after selling them - reset level only while Forma'ing.

3) Alternate Warframe skills, for example:

- Alt. Rhino Stomp to knockback enemies instead of "slowing time"

- Alt. Volt's Ultimate to instantly deal damage to enemies, instead of 1,5s ticks.

etc.

4) Add in-game option to change sentinel behaviour: Passive/Agressive/Assist

These ideas might be silly, but it is not like "I want" such changes, I just want to hear other people opinions on them.

I like the sentinel behaviour idea, though I think the easiest way to do it would be to allow sentinels to use different weapon precepts. As it is, Shade is the only one that doesn't really attack on sight (Revenge). I'd like the chance to use Carrier for the Vacuum skill but have it only respond to attacks rather than kill everything in range when I'm trying to melee lol.

Alt abilities are something I really hope will come soon too.

The big one though is the mod levels. Let us put a mod in at whatever level we've unlocked. It'd also stop the "Can't upgrade as this would exceed the level of *whatever*" by allowing you to upgrade the overall level and have the mod stay the same level on other, non-equipped frames/weapons.

Greetings,

I have been lately wondering about some things to add/change in the game.

1) Mod level scale:

Instead of finding fresh mods over and over, why not let player decide what level mod should be. Of course, you would have to level the mod to use higher ranks, but you could decrease it so it can fit a weapon. And if you increase it's capacity, you could scale it one/two ranks up again.

2) Keeping weapon levels after selling them - reset level only while Forma'ing.

3) Alternate Warframe skills, for example:

- Alt. Rhino Stomp to knockback enemies instead of "slowing time"

- Alt. Volt's Ultimate to instantly deal damage to enemies, instead of 1,5s ticks.

etc.

4) Add in-game option to change sentinel behaviour: Passive/Agressive/Assist

These ideas might be silly, but it is not like "I want" such changes, I just want to hear other people opinions on them.

I like your ideas ....

The one with the warframe skills.....maybe research?!... for variations of the skill or some new skills.

If my assumption is correct, and the infested are made of the same thing the frames are made of, maybe new infested: the Grineer or Corpus would experiment with parts of our frames and the biotech would take over and "drive" the subject. So infested with abilities more like our own would appear.

Also in the delerict Infested should now be a new species. We call big infested with special powers "ancients" (Maybe because they are so old they evolved those powers). If they "infest" that fast maybe in the delerict new species appear. Chargers that you can't see their host's head dangling out and the grineer armor incorporated in a, speed targheted, body evolution.

More,maybe  we could research parts of infested in the delerict, because those had more time to evolve, improved warframe regular or even ability mods based on what part we are researching.

Edited by nekrojiji

I like your ideas ....

The one with the warframe skills.....maybe research?!... for variations of the skill or some new skills.

If my assumption is correct, and the infested are made of the same thing the frames are made of, maybe new infested: the Grineer or Corpus would experiment with parts of our frames and the biotech would take over and "drive" the subject. So infested with abilities more like our own would appear.

Also in the delerict Infested should now be a new species. We call big infested with special powers "ancients" (Maybe because they are so old they evolved those powers). If they "infest" that fast maybe in the delerict new species appear. Chargers that you can't see their host's head dangling out and the grineer armor incorporated in a, speed targheted, body evolution.

More,maybe  we could research parts of infested in the delerict, because those had more time to evolve, improved warframe regular or even ability mods based on what part we are researching.

Don't get too much off-topic, please :) But I agree with you. Getting something new out of the blue IMHO wouldn't satisfy player (That is why I love Primed weapons)

Edited by TheGrayJacket