Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Without Invisibility And Some Other Stuff.

shadylithium

So i started playing Warframe recently and started using Loki. But I was experimenting with Fusion and I accidentally Fused my Decoy and Invisibility together. Bad news. Loki is now lvl 18 with no invisibility. Also, I have noticed Loki players around me (Mercury, Venus, Earth) seldom use their skills aside from Decoy. I need a solution ASAP. (Asia server)

and more,

1. Low level players do not know how to use their skills and play it like COD. 

2. High players farming at Earth are irritating and selfish. They do not help you, especially when you are lost at large/tall rooms. 

3. Loki needs his sentinel to be invisible together. Totally unintuitive to let the sentinel be visible.

4. I swear I have no idea where drops what with what probability. 

5. We need a 3D mini-map. Anybody who has played Ghost Recon Online will understand. 

6. Wall jumping in unintuitive at times. I keep jumping in chasms. Then again, it could my skills. 

So i started playing Warframe recently and started using Loki. But I was experimenting with Fusion and I accidentally Fused my Decoy and Invisibility together. Bad news. Loki is now lvl 18 with no invisibility. Also, I have noticed Loki players around me (Mercury, Venus, Earth) seldom use their skills aside from Decoy. I need a solution ASAP. (Asia server)

and more,

2. High players farming at Earth are irritating and selfish. They do not help you, especially when you are lost at large/tall rooms. 

3. Loki needs his sentinel to be invisible together. Totally unintuitive to let the sentinel be visible.

5. We need a 3D mini-map. Anybody who has played Ghost Recon Online will understand. 

6. Wall jumping in unintuitive at times. I keep jumping in chasms. Then again, it could my skills. 

do you need help getting another one?i can  farm with you til you get one.. they're quite easy to get.

Strange, when I started with Loki, Invisibility was the only skill I used for a long time. It was basically my automatic responce to being hit since his defence is so low.

I don't think that the Invisibility mod drops from any specific enemies, but I remember picking up a few at Xini, Eris (along with hundreds of Well of Life and Decoy).

If you don't already have a Shade sentinel, make one.

Strange, when I started with Loki, Invisibility was the only skill I used for a long time. It was basically my automatic responce to being hit since his defence is so low.

I don't think that the Invisibility mod drops from any specific enemies, but I remember picking up a few at Xini, Eris (along with hundreds of Well of Life and Decoy).

it drops from 2 type of grineer enemies.

it is easily obtainable.

and more,

When did you do that ...... for some months now you can't do that anymore. You simply can't fuse ability mods that you only have once.

The quickest way is to buy him with plat (he's 75 plat).

You will then also get another card for all the other skills.

You can get warframe specific cards from drops, but they are very rare.

I agree with the sentinel being invisible with you. Even if you use ghost, your invisibility is useless, as the guards ALWAYS see your sentinel.

When did you do that ...... for some months now you can't do that anymore. You simply can't fuse ability mods that you only have once.

I registered for Warframe beta since the early days. Before the open beta. Played it for a while during those times and made that mistake. Accessed it recently and had to live with it. 

thanks!