Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

farm grendel

Vastilix

Play with a squad, and they go pretty easily. I don't think they're manageable in solo mode. Even if you very carefully select your warframe and weapons, you just can't kill fast enough to keep up, or to get enough drops to maintain ammo and health. I couldn't even manage it with Hildryn, a Fulmin, and a Catchmoon kitgun with Pax Charge, but once I brought a friend we managed.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb CopperBezel:

I don't think they're manageable in solo mode.

Wouldn't be the first time, that someone do something which should be impossible. It's even already possible to "climb" the cetus tower

I think the only thing, which is until now impossible, is to get out of the fortuna and Orb Vallis maps.

The Grendel missions are pretty annoying yeah, most mods are disabled (augments are allowed) all arcanes, Focus, etc are disabled and you need to find a way of dealing with lvl 40+ Corpus enemies. Hildryn is one option though getting her moves able to hurt someone without mods is its own challenge, she can at least slowly remove enemy shields and armor - though the constant Guardian Eximus will quickly restore all those removed shields. If in a team, try seeing if you can get a Limbo, Trinity, and Saryn or other cheap slight scaling warframe to assist as the mission isn't designed for balanced play from the start.

There was a DE response in a another thread about the missions; though I disagree with the position in general of that thread. In general, the mission is about trying to find a form of cheese, glitches, or nonsense interactions more than real play as your weapons will be their base and none of your progression to that point matters. Look at augments for your warframe and companions, they can assist as long as someone else gives you energy.

50 minutes ago, CopperBezel said:

Not all arcanes are disabled. Kitgun arcanes definitely stayed attached, because my Pax Charge worked. I didn't know about the frame augments, but companion precepts did not appear to function at all. 

My Pax Charge was disabled, as was the Pax Bolt I tried on the second run. Admittedly, this might have been changed since my attempt, but I feel this would be unlikely. Also, my Arcane Grace, Guardian, Barrier, Exodia Contagion, and Exodia Epidemic on different tries.