Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Desauron

BUGS !! And not minor ones, the ones that really piss me off are:

1. Extermination Bugs

After watching a action movie, mhhmmm lets play warframe, i can do that to, even better. So, lets solo a orokin derelict extermination. I like soloing, and my newly aquired lanka loves it to.

Bam bam headshot blood gore.... 2 enemies left. Wait, what? Marker keeps moving, im running in circles, thinking... this cant be a bug.. i just found 2 lvl 5 rare fusion cores. But it was a bug.... i had to abort it... really really destroyed my mood. Gave me bad vibes, if you know what i mean.

2. Dueling with friends

Only lag can go bad here, but my net was fast and furious so.... was smooth gameplay. Until i encountered the dojo elevator bug..... wow..... i didnt even know what to say, there goes my playing mood again....

3. Bad match making or no match making at all

Just came back from work, damn it was boring. I need adrenaline, i need: Warframe. Lets do a mobile defence (Kiste, Kappa or Cyath). Electricity is flowing trough my veins, i cant wait to pop those grinners or infested, but it was a problem. Nobody was there.... and i cant solo them, i cant keep the pod safe. Im a loki player, im egocentrist, i dont wanna defend no pod, i want to kill high lvl enemies and crush their skulls. Keep looking for a team.... nope.... nothing, nobody.

So lets try a tier 3 defence, yea.... gonna drill those corrupted with my 8th times formed flux (all slots polarized, and all mods max). So lets go to recruitment chat and...... nope....nobody doing any t3 def. Lets visit the clan, nothing here.

Throughout intensive research, i have concluded that my jimmies have been rustle! Not happy... not happy at all...

Warframe please stop grinding my gears and rustling my jimmies !

So lets try a tier 3 defence, yea.... gonna drill those corrupted with my 8th times formed flux (all slots polarized, and all mods max). So lets go to recruitment chat and...... nope....nobody doing any t3 def. Lets visit the clan, nothing here.

Dont think thats the game's fault....

Well as for the exterminate bug i usually solve it with a simple solution and that is to use any frame that has an AOE. Each time this happens all i've had to do is use either stomp, miasma, overload, crush, sound quake, avalanche, radial javelin and either world on fire or fire blast once or twice. Damn near all AOE skills will go through the floor and kill the last remaining grineer/corpus/infested whether their bugged or not. I do agree that the little "holes" should be filled in however due to the fact it does get tiresome and the whacked out marker drives me nuts for a few minutes until i figure out what the hell is going on. So props on this bug.

Now as for the elevator glitch i've never seen it or heard of it until now so more then likely i've got not idea what your talking about, therefore i won't say anything regarding that. However i would like to know what this glitch is so that i can look for it in the future and warn my fella clan mates about it in the event they do not know as well.

On the topic of bad hosting this is due to multiple reasons, one being bad nat and the other being from people not forwarding their ports which could be causing communication issues and both of which fall into the downfalls of peer 2 peer hosting. DE could fix this by having a sit down with NAT and telling it what needs to be done or get some dedicated servers, however even with the amount of cash DE has made from warframe i doubt their pockets are deep enough to get dedicated servers just yet. We had one person in council chat who would complain all the time about this issue and continuously said DE needed to get dedicated servers, then a couple of us showed her the costs of it and shortly she stopped complaining.