Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have some future Questions

AinNxenes

1 - New war - sentient are going to kill anything that they see if its not a another sentient so Will we get to work with greener and corpus like we do in invasions?

2- If we ever win new war -- will we ever go in Tau system?

3- when we will get to kill that lil greener queen that is just gathering kuva for something? [also why she is gathering kuva? - to make liches lol or to awake her dead sister and just get the power of kuva herself]

4- When the duviri paradox is coming ? before new war or after that?

5- who is the man in wall [jk] - will we ever get to know who is him/her?

more question after edit not future but yea can work - 

6- we have kuva scepter whatever that thing is..why we cant summon or tell the teshin to help us in misisons?

7- eidolon - lore say he lost his some fragments..but as we see hm he only lost his a hand or whatever that is..and has almost same power as a whole new eidolon. then why tf he just try to find his hand. as the lore say they are intelligent thingy..why hey just not try to kill us instead ignore us until we attack..they are sentient and should attack on sight.

8- the only and only purpos of the infection thiny is just we looks ugly. give it some property..like if u have that infection u will lose health/strength/armor or anything like that its just hell NO PURpose thingy. oof..

9 - why is there holo lotus..when she is just gone..why cant ordis now suggest us what to do instead of lotus..or is this ordis who just play her transiction during misisons

--more question coming soon as I find rember more things or get to know more things

well u know there are a lot of question but about lore..u all can feel free to add them ..and yea try to answer them lol

Edited by ItsJoYWTF

1. Probably not, as they hate our guts and the corpus may as well be joining them with the amalgams

2. i hope we do, we have a ship now that can voidjump so anythings posible

3. Maybe during the new war to maybe force the grinier to cooperate with us if thats somehow posible#

4. probably after, 

5. Maybe we will get to see him/her/it in the duviri paradox, as the zariman 10 0 was seen in the trailer.

10 minutes ago, -S-O-Vetula_Mortem said:

1. Probably not, as they hate our guts and the corpus may as well be joining them with the amalgams

2. i hope we do, we have a ship now that can voidjump so anythings posible

3. Maybe during the new war to maybe force the grinier to cooperate with us if thats somehow posible#

4. probably after, 

5. Maybe we will get to see him/her/it in the duviri paradox, as the zariman 10 0 was seen in the trailer.

well after is a bit of confusing..as in the stream..it showed that we were just comopleting a mission and then coming to dojo we just get in the void accident and our tenno maybe pulled by void.. it CAN happen before new war

as my theory that it will come after the new war is maybe we got to know where the ship is and we try to go there but accidently get in the void collaps [ maybe wrong as void collaps can crush the moon itself show in a quest can also destroy us and railjack not sure if that we can survive that] and then we just stuck in a time void thingy?

And why we cant work with greener..we do in invasion mission ..and also sentient are killing them..we could create a army with them to fight sentient

Edited by ItsJoYWTF