Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Founder Program Ends (Why? Thats Stupid, Or?)

Teshin_Dax

Hallo,

I want to ask all People, why the Founder Program Ends?

Its not clever to remove the Founder Program next month...Why?

Why should we wait:

-Warframe is not known everywhere

-Warframe could try to make the Founder Program better

-Warframe could wait till Warframe comes out  for the Playstation

-If Warframe wait to this Moment and would make advertising too, they could get more interested customers for the Founder Program

-If Warframe would wait, Players had more time for a decision to buy the Founder Packets

And the most important reason:

-Warframe is in the BETA PHASE.....so if Warframe wait till it is in the Phase like in a normal game, then they could earn more MONEY...

Thx for reading...

I hope my english is not so bad ^^

They have already extended the program multiple times. We are pretty far along now to still be calling it the "founder" program.

^ this... and ask yourself this question: PS4 release half november... founder ends 1st november... what's gonna happen? give urself some answers

Founders Package was SUPPOSED to be shut down when the game went into open beta but it never did and because a good majority of the players have it now, this little badge doesn't feel as "special" as it used to. DE can make funding from whats in the market now and future additions and i've been told quite a few times that when the founders package is over, something else will take its place. Seems like every time i log into warframe and go into the council chat there are a handful of new people. :\

WaRsHooTer666, 

You have one post so i assume you are new here, i assume that you didn't know that the founders packages were supposed to end months ago.

I'm also going to assume that you don't know about the package coming in to replace the Founders.

And on top of all that......it's not Founders anymore, Foundations have been laid a long time ago, now we are "Supporting" the game.

The Founders aren't really "founding" anything. DE already has a good amount of money, and considering how long the program has been going, the badge isn't really special. There's going to be a supporter's package, or something like that, that is similar to the Founders packs anyway.

once a founder you can always upgrade later. so the founders can still get the best deal whilst supporting. with 3 million accounts Warframe is well known enough that the founders program can close w/o serious ramifications.

You can still support them by both playing and buying plat. it won't be the end of the world.

That is only ideal for the consumer. For DE things went pretty well the way it actually happened.

True, now with many payment options and special offers when choosing different kinds coming up. Seems fair to say that the founders packages have become replacable. 

It makes me cry this. It really does.

Not because it's ending, but because it's ending two days before my birthday. ;-;

Got a clan mate with almost same issue, hah. You could try to get an early gift if its money.

True, now with many payment options and special offers when choosing different kinds coming up. Seems fair to say that the founders packages have become replacable. 

Got a clan mate with almost same issue, hah. You could try to get an early gift if its money.

I usually get a little bit of money on my birthday. Was hoping to spend it on a... I recall one of the packages (The one that comes with Excally prime) being ~£40. I think I might be able to squeeze that :D