Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash needs some QOL changes for Bladestorm

-Shavo-

Overall Ash is in an realy good state. The only point that needs a bit of work is his 4th ability Bladestorm. 

The current version of his Bladestorm is annoying. It should not be a mechanic to shake your target reticle across the screen to mark your targets up to three times.

My suggestion is a hybrid of the current version and the old version of his Bladestorm:

The mechanic of marking and activating to attack the marked enemies is good and can stay. I would change it to: Bladestorm marks targets in a (for example) 10 m radius around Ash. As long as the 'mark a target' mode is active give Teleport reduced cost so you can teleport to enemies further away and mark this group. The shadow clones attack the marked enemy three times. 

This change would make Bladestorm smoother to use and would give Ashs abilities a bit more synergie.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Doc.Pyro:

The mechanic of marking and activating to attack the marked enemies is good and can stay. I would change it to: Bladestorm marks targets in a (for example) 10 m radius around Ash. As long as the 'mark a target' mode is active give Teleport reduced cost so you can teleport to enemies further away and mark this group. The shadow clones attack the marked enemy three times. 

Sounds good. But only on the first look.

Main problem would be, that a simple max. Range and high strength build would break the game. Except DE would significantly reduce his damage. But this wouldn't fit to an assassin/ Ninja to have a high range, weak damagemob clearer ability. And a target limit. Could theoreticall work. Problem would be that you can't know which enemies are gonna be attacked. The five boss-like enemies? Or the five tiny weak enemies?

Actually it's theoretically just like Ash old Bladestorm. But just without the animation.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb LogaMC1995:

Or simply give Bladestorm similar mechanic as Ember's World on Fire.

To inaccurate for a an Assassin. To strong if he keeps his damage. Unfitting for an Assassin/ Ninja. Just his old bs, but now limited in Los and not ability range.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Doc.Pyro:

Overall Ash is in an realy good stat

For today meta yes. If you compare his tanky stats. with his second ability, add a bit salt for the long teleportation frontflip animation and think about, that he is beaten two times by a clown (sprint-speed, Ability duration) he is more something like a frame without a concept.

In my eyes current Bs should just be a part of his teleportation ability and he should get a complete new fourth ability.