Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SIMULACRUM After Access Key Major Access.

(PSN)Poestis

You already know.... This needs to happen.  A console in the ship AT least but it would be great if it was in the dojo TOO!  EVEN if it was something you could buy for plat!

What is needed:  So, Cephalon Simaris has his key to unlock the Simulacrum.  I don't even know why THIS doesn't have a console set in ships yet!  IT would actually probably make players who don't even know about it GO for it and KEEP PLAYING because remember that quote "Out of sight, out of mind", well here is the perfect example.  IF it's featured on the ship, AND LOCKED, the players will continue the game to unlock it.  Makes me think of Bloodborne strange beginning graves..  Guess how many people Platinumed that game.

I have brought OTHER PEOPLE from other games to this game, word of mouth through PS4 Chat parties and they spend big bucks (I told them you can get everything free, eventually, they spent a couple hundred anyway).. When they got to around MR8 to 11ish THEY ASKED ME why was this not revealed to us sooner.  It is lost and it's SUCH A GREAT feature you guys have buried in the debts of Relays, which a lot of people forget about.  I think you make it a hassle so players don't realize breaks in the game but isn't that what this game is all about is making cool experimental builds?

Ease of Access is kind of hard right now, so give a Tenno a break.

Thanks for listening DE,

Mr. Poe

Edited by (PS4)Poestis

2 hours ago, (PS4)Poestis said:

This needs to happen.

You would like it to happen. Nobody is going to play the game for the sole reason of unlocking access to the Simulacrum. The only thing the Simulacrum does is give players a completely unrealistic view of the game. It's a trap to tell people what they want to hear.

Suggest a replacement that is at the very least the same level of pull to get people to the Relay, or this suggestion will end up in the same pile as the other dozens of threads that have already "politely" asked for it.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Poestis said:

I don't even know why THIS doesn't have a console set in ships yet!

I half-expected one of his decorations to give me access, but nope.

It's just pretty. 😞

36 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

You would like it to happen. Nobody is going to play the game for the sole reason of unlocking access to the Simulacrum. The only thing the Simulacrum does is give players a completely unrealistic view of the game. It's a trap to tell people what they want to hear.

Suggest a replacement that is at the very least the same level of pull to get people to the Relay, or this suggestion will end up in the same pile as the other dozens of threads that have already "politely" asked for it.

False. The Simulacrum is a useful tool to test out how your equipment works without having to mess up in an actual mission first, and gives you a way to directly compare the performance of one mod build over another. Some people also love the freedom of just messing around with weapons with the ability to quickly swap weapons and mods in/out just for the fun of it, without the pressure of actually completing objectives for rewards.

YOU think Simulacrum is worthless, but you don't get to tell other people how to have fun. Other people do like having it, and make good use of it, and plenty of people are wanting to be able to go there straight from the Orbiter - because right now we click on the button to "visit Simaris" which drops us right next to the Simulacrum entrance, take 5 steps, push X, and we're no longer in the relay. Because we can leave the Simulacrum directly to our Orbiter.

There's no reason not to remove the middle-man.

Edited by DrakeWurrum
  • Like 2