Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Prime - visual effect of the third skill

Sirihitti

I was so glad when Ivara Prime was introduced, and so upset when I collected it 😢

I already had the original version that I put together on espionage missions.I expected the new Ivara to be stronger, more energy, protection. But I did not expect the third skill to cause a seasick attack.Seriously, these glitters may look beautiful in statics, but no, they move, you move, and together it’s something unimaginably terrible that puts pressure on the psyche. Ivara often walks a lot in stealth. This effect can not be turned off, or made invisible, changing the color settings, or changing the skin. The game on it turns into torture.

I do not hope that this warframe will be redone in the near future, although I really want it.

If someone found a way to reduce the effect of this texture in any way, write in the comments.

Edited by Sirihitti

Yeah I would like the effect, at the very least, toned down because it's pretty annoying from a visual standpoint in all honesty. 

Mind you I'm not a fan of the helmet clipping everything either so at this rate I may just end up running it as the non prime...

Worst thing about it? 

Even if you equip the non-prime skin, the ugly, headache-inducing starry shadow is still there. It's like glittering vamps from Twilight, only worse. Not to mention, it doesn't look "stealthy" at all. 

So please, pretty please with a cherry on top, allow us to toggle this off. It's bad. 

Ya, I really dislike this. It's very distracting and definitely an eyesore, in my opinion. As someone that doesn't care for stealth skills in general(I just hate the way it looks), I'd love a toggle off for that.

As stated above, even reverting to the default skin doesn't help, sadly.

Edit: After having finished leveling to 30, I switched back to the non-prime Ivara. I shouldn't want to use the inferior version over a prime. That thought has never before crossed my mind. At least I could use Cloak Arrow when I wanted to be invisible.

Edited by ArcKnight9202
Added some post-leveling comments

18 hours ago, Sirihitti said:

Thanks to all! They listened to us, and Ivara Prime is now much more pleasant 😃

I wish I felt the same. It doesn't look very different for me. Spending a lot of time in Prowl is pretty commonplace for playing Ivara and having to stare at this is not going to happen. Unless there's a toggle for this, I can't see myself using Ivara Prime over default Ivara.

On 2020-01-09 at 10:01 AM, Sirihitti said:

Thanks to all! They listened to us, and Ivara Prime is now much more pleasant 😃

Not really.

Also if it really bothered you that much you could just do the bug with the operator that makes Ivara completely invisible to the player when in prowl. I thought I'd hate it when it came out, but it's actually kind of nice. Now it just looks distorted and jumbled 😞 .

Edited by SpringRocker