Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What we need for railjack pub missions.

Gasau

give us the option REMOVE side turrets.

give us the option to BLOCK all skills on side turrets.

because 90% of the players in the pub prefer to sit on side turrets and portray the appearance of activity.

Sometimes.... I see a man who kills crewships. Incredible thing.

I want to say something to people who killing crewships.

God bless you.

Edited by Gasau
  • Like 2

5 минут назад, JackHargreav сказал:

This would be the most pointless thing ever. And just sounds like something for trolling.

Sit on side turrets afk and spam all expensive energy skills and rockets in the empty spaces.

THIS IS TROLLING.

And it happen right now in pub missions. And you cant do anything about it. 

I would gladly remove the side turrets because I can kill 90 jets myself without any problems.

As somebody that only plays public RJ missions, I surprised to hear your experience of side gunners being too common. In games i've played in we seem to have one pilot, maybe one doing repairs and then everybody else is archwinging around.

If you are piloting the RJ then please remember there are three ways to take down a crewship and two of them are pilot dependant on range and positioning. Most public pilots are chasing individual fighters at the edge of the map, meaning both the artillery cannon (yes i know that becomes inefficient in the veil) and the slingshot become useless meaning people like myself have to resort to using AW to get to the crewship. I find trying to AW to crewships very risky as i get insta killed by any fighters or crewships that vaguely look in my direction and even if i sneak around on a crewship, you can easily take lethal damage whilst the entering animation is playing.

If you are finding this to really be an issue then just downgrade your wing turrets weapons. If the weapons are rubbish and don't do anything even to fighters, people tend to do other things

1 minute ago, Gasau said:

Sit on side turrets afk and spam all expensive energy skills and rockets in the empty spaces.

THIS IS TROLLING.

And it happen right now in pub missions. And you cant do anything about it. 

I would gladly remove the side turrets because I can kill 90 jets myself without any problems.

So there are some A******s and you want to exclude everyone from using turrets. Doesn't seem logical.

Ppl can still just afk somewhere and cripple you in other ways.

You need a solo mode.

They just need to let us play  solo if we want to and have a place in game where we can go to recruit people we want to do certain jobs maybe a chat tab or something.. and maybe even let us just invite our friends and play railjack coordinated with them, also if we do get a truly bad squad they should give us an option to abort the mission when we want...sad that will probably never happen.

11 минут назад, Fallen77 сказал:

How 'bout no ? 

If you want, you can be a scumbag and put vanilla pulsars on the sides, everyone will despise you and killing all fighters will take twice as long. Congrats

Wow nice idea about pulsars thx.

Also, do you even seen how void hole avia works? You dont need side gunners at all. You dont even need main guns, just a rockets.

Спойлер

killing all fighters will take twice as long

You dont even know what are you talkin about right?

everyone will despise you

Everyone? You mean useless parasites on the side turrets of course. To be honest, it doesn't bother me at all what the parasites think about me.

Edited by Gasau

Also, do you even seen how void hole avia works? You dont need side gunners at all. You dont even need main guns, just a rockets.

I think everybody who's played a Veil Proxima mission in the last few days has seen that meta in nearly every game.

Don't be too surprised if that and a certain AW gets nerfed in 2020

2 минуты назад, kierogonal сказал:

I think everybody who's played a Veil Proxima mission in the last few days has seen that meta in nearly every game.

Don't be too surprised if that and a certain AW gets nerfed in 2020

Nope they just gonna buff the rest of avia.

Because void hole and Ram is the only one usefull ones.

Nope they just gonna buff the rest of avia.

Because void hole and Ram is the only one usefull ones.

Are we talking about the same DE here? Since when has DE ever taken the path of buffing everything non-meta and leaving the meta alone. Best case scenario they give some buffs to other avionics whilst nerfing the current meta. That's their MO.

I will say, some avionics don't make sense being able to be used by people that aren't in the pilot position. I think that is something DE might look at

1 минуту назад, kierogonal сказал:

Are we talking about the same DE here? Since when has DE ever taken the path of buffing everything non-meta and leaving the meta alone. Best case scenario they give some buffs to other avionics whilst nerfing the current meta. That's their MO.

I will say, some avionics don't make sense being able to be used by people that aren't in the pilot position. I think that is something DE might look at

well they already talkin about buff the rest of instric 10 skills. Because enginering and gunner are bad.

So why not?

not all usefull things are meta.

these 2 skills are LITERALLY the only useful ones. There is simply nothing to choose from. This is not a meta, but the obvious choice at the moment.

9 minutes ago, Gasau said:

well they already talkin about buff the rest of instric 10 skills. Because enginering and gunner are bad.

So why not?

not all usefull things are meta.

these 2 skills are LITERALLY the only useful ones. There is simply nothing to choose from. This is not a meta, but the obvious choice at the moment.

Buffing two skills are not the same thing as buffing all but one or two things in a class.

And that is literally what meta is. Meta is always the thing that people find the best/most effective/fastest. If nothing else is any use at all, its still meta. If the playerbase has choices, but the majority go down a path/one of a couple of paths, that is meta. DE have shown time and again they will nerf meta things if too popular, hurting other players experience or goes too far from what they wanted the gameplay to be.

I think give it a week or two into the new year, it'll get a range nerf, or a cap on how many fighters it can pull in.

Edited by kierogonal
changed a couple of words

il y a 50 minutes, Gasau a dit :

Wow nice idea about pulsars thx.

Masquer le contenu

You dont even know what are you talkin about right?

Everyone? You mean useless parasites on the side turrets of course. To be honest, it doesn't bother me at all what the parasites think about me.

You're ridiculous, no matter what you do, you'll still kill all fighters slower if you cut down on turrets, there's always gonna be stragglers that you'll have to chace down if you don't allow gunners to do it for you. Saying "duh I can do it alone" doesn't change that fact, you're actively slowing the all team down.

And parasites ? Please, you're gonna annoy a huge majority of players that just wanna play the game. And actual leechs ? Instead of being vaguely usefull on a turret, they're gonna become 100% useless waiting at the back of the forge, congrats, you made it worst for everybody, including you.

It feels like you're of those guys that cry whenever a breach is not taken care in the instant, calling everyone a leech whenever you see someone at turret not immediatly doing your beeding.

Because you know, I know what I'm talking about. I've played railjack myself, a lot. But I've barely seen any actual leech like you're describing, maybe one out of 50 games I've had one of those guys. Rest of the time, people play the game normally, some enjoy boarding, some enjoy driving, some enjoy gunning.

If you're that stressed about crewships, do it yourself, gunners won't stay at their post if railjack is not moving, and even leechs don't want to lose mission you know, so most will repair critical breaches at least.

Or keep asking for ways to block other people from playing the game, that for sure sounds like a great plan...

2 часа назад, Fallen77 сказал:

You're ridiculous, no matter what you do, you'll still kill all fighters slower if you cut down on turrets, there's always gonna be stragglers that you'll have to chace down if you don't allow gunners to do it for you. Saying "duh I can do it alone" doesn't change that fact, you're actively slowing the all team down.

And parasites ? Please, you're gonna annoy a huge majority of players that just wanna play the game. And actual leechs ? Instead of being vaguely usefull on a turret, they're gonna become 100% useless waiting at the back of the forge, congrats, you made it worst for everybody, including you.

It feels like you're of those guys that cry whenever a breach is not taken care in the instant, calling everyone a leech whenever you see someone at turret not immediatly doing your beeding.

Because you know, I know what I'm talking about. I've played railjack myself, a lot. But I've barely seen any actual leech like you're describing, maybe one out of 50 games I've had one of those guys. Rest of the time, people play the game normally, some enjoy boarding, some enjoy driving, some enjoy gunning.

If you're that stressed about crewships, do it yourself, gunners won't stay at their post if railjack is not moving, and even leechs don't want to lose mission you know, so most will repair critical breaches at least.

Or keep asking for ways to block other people from playing the game, that for sure sounds like a great plan...

Nah i stick with your apoc advice.

Parasites start leaving when they sitting on this turrets hahaha. And the party fill with usefull people.

Really nice advice, thx. 😉

7 hours ago, Gasau said:

give us the option REMOVE side turrets.

give us the option to BLOCK all skills on side turrets.

you realise that A: not all gunners are useless slobs who never get off the guns, some like myself take out Crewships or objectives if required or if no fighters are around. hell, today it was a Pilot who slacked off, so i jacked his ship, killed all remaining fighters and picked them up from their Archwing (I guess they didn't have/ know how to use their Omni in space)

and B: by removing the side turrets you're making your ship nearly defenceless, and the pilot would have to kill ALL the fighters. the turrets are fine, it's the people on them that are the issue.

7 hours ago, Gasau said:

God bless you.

Image result for what can i say except you're welcome

you also have to thank DE for making slingshotting onto a crewship one of the coolest things in the game right now. I do it partly to help people, and partly because I look like a boss when I break in at supersonic speed and land with lightning round me!

Il y a 8 heures, Gasau a dit :

Nah i stick with your apoc advice.

Parasites start leaving when they sitting on this turrets hahaha. And the party fill with usefull people.

Really nice advice, thx. 😉

And all the usefull people will go away when they see the S#&$ty turrets their jerk pilot chose for them.

And probably end up with me, while you'll be writing a "can't form a group in railjack" thread.

Edit : pulsars, imho, are much worst than apocs (at least at base rank)... Why am I helping you still ?...

Edited by Fallen77
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Gasau said:

God bless you.

i must kill them all
i must protect the railjack
i must save my ass cause dying from them is far too frustating

17 hours ago, Gasau said:

because 90% of the players in the pub prefer to sit on side turrets and portray the appearance of activity.

i would opt DE to have it where if your sitting in a side gun an doing nothing game should boot you out of the seat once your considered idle.
;3 would make it much easyier to tell oh they are not wanting to help out guess should let them get killed once the boarders come along

i have started taking my railjack to earth missions an picking up low players an then >;3 once mission finished i drag there buts to last mission an show them what a true railjack is capable of.
i do get people who take up active role in the gunner seats or are hopping out to try an take out ships.
if i see a crew ships i use the forward artiery an blast a hole in the crew ship

I can't get behind locking people out of side guns, but denying abilities or munitions, sure, because that could potentially come out of the captain's personal resources (if they don't beat that one jack ass in every other mission that refines everything regardless of the remaining quantity of, say, revolite,) so they should have some control over that expenditure.  Probably control over the forge as well.

If the fear is two peeps afking on the side guns, thus denying the only actual helper from having one, the solution isn't denying access to side guns, it's installing a tail and/or top gun.  Can't say no to more dakka.