Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan sculpture

SnowFlakeXo

Question

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Chase0044 said:

Where can i sell or how can i get these 1500 ENDO from these sculptures?

Go to Mars, theres a node called Maroo's Baazar theres an Npc near the mais hall near a console. Talk to her, and pick "want to extract endo from my ayatan sculptures".

19 minutes ago, Chase0044 said:

Ouhhh now i rememmber. I just have playd it before warframe but didnt get so far. But anyways TY wery much! I Heard there is a some market where can i sell it to others players for plat?!

That would be the trade chat. You need to be MR2 or above to initiate a trade. You can do so in your clan's dojo (there will be a trading post), where you can invite buyers/sellers to trade with. Alternatively, you can trade in Maroo's Bazar itself: Hold Q and the option to set up a shop, where you can select what items you want to sell (they will be put on display above your head). Bear in mind, trading in Maroo's Bazar will grant less Buyers/Sellers as its dependent who is present there. Trade chat (which can be accessed by pressing TAB on the chat box) is likely to yield better results.

5 hours ago, Aadi880 said:

That would be the trade chat. You need to be MR2 or above to initiate a trade. You can do so in your clan's dojo (there will be a trading post), where you can invite buyers/sellers to trade with. Alternatively, you can trade in Maroo's Bazar itself: Hold Q and the option to set up a shop, where you can select what items you want to sell (they will be put on display above your head). Bear in mind, trading in Maroo's Bazar will grant less Buyers/Sellers as its dependent who is present there. Trade chat (which can be accessed by pressing TAB on the chat box) is likely to yield better results.

Hadnt thought of selling filled ones for plat. How much do they go for? (and why do people buy them????)

Edited by NigglesAU
yes

4 hours ago, NigglesAU said:

Hadnt thought of selling filled ones for plat. How much do they go for? (and why do people buy them????)

a filled ayatan anasa goes around 12 to 15 platinum (<90p for 6)

other ones (filled) goes around 10 to 5 platinum each.

People buy then because either they don't want to do long arbitrations, or when the Nora Night ayatan weekly challenge comes up